Thread: Talking pets

Talking pets

As most of you know I have three cats, two bunnies and a hammy. My daughter has one cat and her bird Sammy.
    I love them all so deeply. My one cat Kei-Kei is a talker. He jumps up on the kitchen island and when we tell him to get off he meows back a sweet little sound like "no I want to stay here". He has this cute little squeaky voice that is so funny.
    I wish I knew what he was saying to me. He meows often, talks to me, looks me in the eyes. I so so so want to know what goes on in is mind. He and Benny and Clover also. Rabbits of course don't really talk but they are both so intelligent and curious especially Clover.
    I wonder what she would say, what she would ask for, different food, more boxes more treats, more time outside?
    Of all your pets is there one you would especially like to have a chat with? And wouldn't that be great?
    Perhaps someday it will be possible...

Samantha is my verbal one. I call her my "squeeky toy" because all I have to do it touch her and she makes noise. She has gotten Boo more verbal and if I could carry on a conversation with just ONE.... it would be Boo. Being the oldest one and WHO she is (my Mom's baby until she died), I would just love to have a conversation with her about her life, how she feels about it then and now and to ask her if she knows just how much I love her and what she means to me..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Koko is a real talker. When we have Pizza or a food she likes she will sit and start begging for a bite of what ever we have. When she is receiving a treat I make her sit and speak for it. When she is good I will hold up a treat and she knows that until she speaks I will not give it to her . She will usually sit and start with mouth movements with no sound, then after several no sound attempts she will mutter out some verbage that i'm sure she thinks is "i want my treat".
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Blog Entries
    I would like to have a chat with my grandpuppy Max. I would like to ask him why he can't leave the wild skunks alone & why he hasn't learned after being sprayed 3 times this summer already? Does he like the aroma that hangs on him for days on end?

Mikey talks, he says "I love you" actually. But he is very verbal, he groans, whines, moans, barks, howls all the time for many different reasons - even in his sleep!
    This is him howling and saying "i love you" although you can only here that at some parts.

I do have chats with him, he doesn't always answer back but as you can see sometimes we get an "I love you" back! It really depends on what you say. When you ask him if he wants to go out he howls and groans..when he sees wildlife he growls...it really varies.

My dog talked without making a sound. When he felt he wanted to go to a nursing home for a visit with his special friends he got his neckerchief and brought it to me. When we were in the car he seemed to murmur or chatter so it told me how happy he was. At home looking in his eyes was enough to tell me what he wanted.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----