Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all my old loves

For all my old loves

For all the old members on here who I grew up talking to, I decided I would update you all with life.

My Crested Pixie died almost a year ago (Sept)

My parents now have 4 dogs, anyone remember how bad I wanted another dog and now that I moved out they have 4!! They have a Bull terrier, Italian greyhound, Crested, and a Pom.

I now have a Cane Corso, Kelpie x, and a French bulldog x

This is my Corso Izzy, my pride and joy

Gus the Frenchie x

See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

And Elise the Kelpie x

See ALL my pets here

Wow, Izzy is lovely, what a nice color she has. And it's funny, not until the third picture did I really see the Frenchie in Gus, but with his ears up, he looks all French Bulldog! And Elise looks so proud in her cammo jacket!

And it's good to hear from you!
    I've Been Frosted

Nice to see you! So sorry to hear about your crested. Your dogs are beautiful! Do you have any pics of your parent's bull terrier?
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Karen I know he comes out looking very Boston in pictures but in person he's very Frenchie he's got a fat face and button ears.

Here's my parents bully as a pup, along with Pixie and Shrek before Pix died

She has a lot of mental issues and used to be really aggressive she's not as bad now but will still bite...drives me insane that she has no training because it could be much more manageable, but if she was my dog she would have been pts a long time ago for aggression.
    See ALL my pets here

The bull terrier is a cutie! Sorry she has aggression problems, no bully breed should be human aggressive.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Good to hear from you! I'm sorry about Pixie. Your dogs are adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

It's good to hear from you! I'm so sorry to hear about Pixie. Great to see your new additions, however! I am in LOVE with Izzy. Such beautiful coloring!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

So sorry about Pixie.

Your dogs are all three adorable!! I think I love Elise! And Izzy is stunning.
    I also thought Gus didn't look very "french" at first. He actually looked almost exactly like my sisters Boston in the first couple of pictures. But you cannot hide those ears, can you?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm very sorry to hear you lost your sweet Pixie

Izzy, Gus & Elise are stunning! Thanks so much for the update

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Great pictures!!! What about the two Sphynxes??? How are they doing??? Could you please indulge me with pictures??

MooShoo died in February on my birthday (13th) from a blood clot. My heart is shattered.

Glad you popped in to say hi and that you're doing well!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

totally read my mind.. hard to keep up in FB.. lol..I always mix up which ones are yours and which ones are "passer-by´s" lol

so you kept Gus?.. what a cutie!!..

I love your girls too... and your parents Bully.. wow!! *drools*.. I never saw the pom.. I think I did get to see the IG sometime.. I think..

whatever happened tot eh other Crested.. don´t remember name.. last rescue.. was she only a foster?..

hope you drop a line every now n then
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh, bull terriers definitely tug at my heart. GORGEOUS dogs... love their face and attitude.

I love Gus too. Frenchies are absolutely adorable. <3 All of them are gorgeous
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    totally read my mind.. hard to keep up in FB.. lol..I always mix up which ones are yours and which ones are "passer-by´s" lol

so you kept Gus?.. what a cutie!!..

I love your girls too... and your parents Bully.. wow!! *drools*.. I never saw the pom.. I think I did get to see the IG sometime.. I think..

whatever happened tot eh other Crested.. don´t remember name.. last rescue.. was she only a foster?..

hope you drop a line every now n then
    Go into the newest album where Izzy is the cover you'll see pics of the Pom

The foster Crested went to the same home where the other one went, where she has bitten someone 3 times now
    She NEVER did that with me and they wont do any training, she never did that with me because I never let her get away with sh*t.

Just wait till I buy a house, there will be a lot more coming and going!
    I'm gonna have a room just for fosters
    See ALL my pets here

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Great pictures!!! What about the two Sphynxes??? How are they doing??? Could you please indulge me with pictures??

MooShoo died in February on my birthday (13th) from a blood clot. My heart is shattered.

Glad you popped in to say hi and that you're doing well!!
    My parents still have Milo but Duck went to a new home.
    I couldn't put up with him any more, he would pee and poo everywhere (no he was perfectly fine health wise) and he would walk around that house constantly and just meow the most awful meow. He was effecting my sleep because he would not shut up.

I saw your post about Moo since I do pop in and lurk sometimes.
    So sad
    See ALL my pets here