Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Well I Really Did It This Time!!! Introducing.....(New Pictures Posts #111-113)

Tracey I'm just seeing this - I had no idea! What lucky kitties! They are just gorgeous! I don't know what their ancestry is, but I agree, they don't look like basic orangies. Beautiful faces.

I'm so happy for you! Pinot waves a paw hello and welcome to the newbies Alani and Blaze!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Alani and Blaze... great names! Tracey, they are too cute for words! What lucky fellows to have ended up with you.

I so look forward to see more pictures and hear stories about them. Fister sends purrs - and will you give them some kisses from me, please!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

oh!!! Look at all that ORANGE

I am absolutely an orangie fan and looking at those two babies helps me imagine what my Dylan probably looked like as a baby!! I will so enjoy seeing more pictures of these two boys!!

Welcome Alani and Blaze!! Looks like Sky was so sweet with them

Oh my gosh!!! Cuteness overload!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What GORGEOUS kitties! And so sweet! I want to kiss them and rub their tummies. Congratulatons!

Love, Columbine

Yep, you sure did it alright! Look at those orange little fuzz nuggets! You're agonna be busy but what fun you'll have!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tracey,

In your story?

You went from 'filling out the paperwork' to "they are living in my bathroom".

That was very fast.....

I am so happy for you all!!! I have majoe LES going on here.

Yep, there is just something special about orangies. You have a couple of adorable babies there!!! Congrats to you all!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are some of the most adorable orange babies I've ever seen! I just want to snuggle them!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Congratulations! They are so sweet and I'm so happy for you!

Welcome, Alani and Blaze!

Thanks so much everyone for all of the nice comments. I know that I'm going to enjoy these two orange boys for many years to come. They want out of the bathroom and I've been letting roam around a bit but Storm,Pearl, & Ziggy are being very nasty to them. They're hiss and growl and the kittens just want to befriend them. The lady told me that they won't hiss or growl at other cats and they don't. I've never met kittens that were so loving and sweet towards everyone.

For Cindy and Staci or others who may be interested in the plastic clip that I was talking about. I'll attach a picture. I'll also try to find out more info from the lady who gave it to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Where oh where is the cuteness overload warning?!?

Alani and Blaze are beyond adorable! It's easy to see why you couldn't resist those little beauties.

Welcome to the PT family Alani and Blaze! You're in the very best furever home possible. As you soon will see, PT kitties get only the very best of everything. I'm sending both of you lots of welcome lovies and smoochies! Along with that, I wish you and your purrents many years of health, happiness and companionship
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I would love to get one of those plastic clips too!

Alani and Blaze are just ADORABLE..

I noticed that Blaze has much higher white boots on his hind legs.. an easy way to tell them apart.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I don't mean to hijack the thread.

I have been in the process of trying to knock off some of Ed's hair with a pair of electric clippers, He has some knots in this fur that he will not let me clip of use a pair of scissors on them.

I used one hand to gently pinch the scruff of his neck and he let me knock off a bunch of the tangles! I could have done more if I used two hands..He got a little rambunctious at the end, but it really works...

I want a pair too!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I would love to get one of those plastic clips too!

Alani and Blaze are just ADORABLE..

I noticed that Blaze has much higher white boots on his hind legs.. an easy way to tell them apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I don't mean to hijack the thread.

I have been in the process of trying to knock off some of Ed's hair with a pair of electric clippers, He has some knots in this fur that he will not let me clip of use a pair of scissors on them.

I used one hand to gently pinch the scruff of his neck and he let me knock off a bunch of the tangles! I could have done more if I used two hands..He got a little rambunctious at the end, but it really works...

I want a pair too!
    I know it's amazing and I can't believe they just don't sell these in pet stores. I still haven't found out where the lady bought this though. She may not even know. I may have to ask my vet about it too. If and when I found out any info, I'll be sure to let everyone know.