Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Well I Really Did It This Time!!! Introducing.....(New Pictures Posts #111-113)

Thanks for posting an update on your two new orange cuties.
    I can't wait to see more cute pictures of them when you have a chance to post them.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh my gosh!!

Look what I missed!! Oh Tracey.....they are SO cute!! I just showed Tim their pictures and he thinks you should have named them "Double" & "Trouble"......you are going to have some real fun when they start growing up!!

And yes, your other cats are going to become kittens again, so it will really be fun!

We found the best way to get everyone use to each other is to rub the kittens with something of the other cats & vice versa. This gets familiar sents on to the new ones while it also gets the new scents on to the "older" ones. Eventually they will all smell the same and be use to each other faster. Besides, kittens have no fear so they will go right up to the older ones to make friends with

Blaze's gas may be coming from the food. When we got Lucky from the Humane Society, he also came with a bag of food, and let me tell you - after a few days with that food.....peeee-U!! We tossed it quickly and started with Science Diet right away and no more gas!!

Good luck with these 2 cuties, and just remember.....if they don't work out, I will be right up to collect them!!! Oh the joy of having babies!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Quote Originally Posted by Catsnclay View Post
    Oh my gosh!!

Look what I missed!! Oh Tracey.....they are SO cute!! I just showed Tim their pictures and he thinks you should have named them "Double" & "Trouble"......you are going to have some real fun when they start growing up!!

And yes, your other cats are going to become kittens again, so it will really be fun!

We found the best way to get everyone use to each other is to rub the kittens with something of the other cats & vice versa. This gets familiar sents on to the new ones while it also gets the new scents on to the "older" ones. Eventually they will all smell the same and be use to each other faster. Besides, kittens have no fear so they will go right up to the older ones to make friends with

Blaze's gas may be coming from the food. When we got Lucky from the Humane Society, he also came with a bag of food, and let me tell you - after a few days with that food.....peeee-U!! We tossed it quickly and started with Science Diet right away and no more gas!!

Good luck with these 2 cuties, and just remember.....if they don't work out, I will be right up to collect them!!! Oh the joy of having babies!!
    **waves** Hi Bunny! Long time no talk to you! How have you been??!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Thanks Bunny and Vermontcat. Here are some more pictures of the widdle boys that I took on 7-20-10. Since they're birthday is listed as 4-30-10, they were actually a little over 11 weeks old when I got them. Now they're a little over 12 weeks old and they'll be getting their 2nd kitten shot tomorrow. Enjoy!!!

Blaze meets Pearl.

More pictures coming up.>>>>

Alani the biting love bug. Yes, he's trying to nip me now.

Blaze the gasy kitten. Stinky but still a sweetheart.

That's all for now. I'll try to take some more soon.

I'm just seeing this thread now - WOW! Aren't they just amazingly adorable - total orange overload. Congrats, Tracy. These two will certainly keep you entertained.

And look at Sky - looks like they have bonded!
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I hope you don't mind but I just had to get another look at those beautiful babies. When I see the white patch on Blaze's chest, I can't help but see a regal little lion.

If the cuteness overload gets to be a bit too much for you, just send them on to Trenton! Could I ask you to give each of them tons of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Blue View Post
    I'm just seeing this thread now - WOW! Aren't they just amazingly adorable - total orange overload. Congrats, Tracy. These two will certainly keep you entertained.

And look at Sky - looks like they have bonded!
    Thanks Kass. I don't think any of my adult cats have really bonded with them yet but they're getting used to them.

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    I hope you don't mind but I just had to get another look at those beautiful babies. When I see the white patch on Blaze's chest, I can't help but see a regal little lion.

If the cuteness overload gets to be a bit too much for you, just send them on to Trenton! Could I ask you to give each of them tons of scritchies and lovies from me?
    No, look all you want I don't mind. Yes, they're both mini lions. Love and scritches are given and no I'll never get tired of too much cuteness overload.

When I took them to get their second kitten shot today, everyone loved them. They would purr and let people hold them or pet them without any problems. They weren't scared at all. I also had the mobile vet give them some more deworming medicine. She said that they recommend that it's done at least 4 times and they had only been done 2 times. She also said that this could be causing Blaze's gas problems. They slept most of the day while I was doing out shopping. Tonight they were raring to go though and I did notice that Blaze wasn't gasy like he had been so hopefully the deworming medicine did the trick.

Aweee just mush here.. I just melted.. These boys are just such wittle Cutie Pies.. Yes my Carmela, Tangy & Sunny go in Tues Aug 3rd for their final shots.. I do think all of our babies are right about the same age..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! Marbles is a bitey love-bug too. She rarely breaks skin, but she DOES love to give bites.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Everytime I see pictures of Alani and Blaze, my heart melts and I just start to smile! That's what the world needs more of, kitten pictures!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Newest Pics Of Alani & Blaze-8-22-10

Hi everyone. I finally took some more pictures of Alani & Blaze today. I decided to put them on their introduction thread. Maybe you'll be able to see a size difference. On 8-3-10 Alani weighed 4.5lbs on 8-17-10 he weighed 5.2lbs. On 8-3-10 Blaze weighed 3.7lbs and on 8-17-10 he weighed 4.5lbs. My widdle boys are growing up quickly. They're both doing well except that they're still making stool in a pudding consistency. They've been on a lot of meds and now I'm giving them some Fortiflora to hopefully help their tummies out. Craftlady has also been through this so she's been pm'ing me with some great information. Thanks again Becky. Now on with 15 new pictures. Enjoy!!!

Alani:

More pictures coming up .>>>>>

Blaze:

Both Boys:

Alani & Blaze

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Awww..... such sweeties! They are all grown up. Look at the first pics then the last. They're so grown up!

Blaze & Alani:

It's so hard to get a good picture of the both of them together. That's all for now.