Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: fostering 3 kittens...PICS #22,#42,#47,58,70,#80-81, HS Website 88

They are so darn adorable. Thank you so very much for keeping us supplied with pictures

These newest pictures are just so adorable. I would definitely be failing as a foster mom.

oh I know what you meant about the no flash.. but it´s not it.. I kinda see a bit yellow in the back of one of em.. lol.. not sure who.. and the paws.. one definitely has yellow patch the other is more kinda diluted.. or so it seems

but since they both have more tabby.. I thought they´d be torbies.. except for Giz a true-blood tortie.. hehe.. all 3 amazingly cute
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Aweee they are just such wittle Cutie Pies.. Candace you know you need to keeps these babies or at least Giz..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Or you need to take a redeye flight up here, Helene!

If I were to keep one, Giz would do the best, although the others are becoming more fearless. Giz and Amy really have a bond....wish you could see them cuddling with each other in my lap and PURRRRRING. Would be nice if they had a home together.

I would really have to watch Oscar...he has done nothing more than hiss. However, he was a feral baby. (Cole seems to be jealous - meows at the bathroom door if I am in there with the babies...if they go to sniff noses with them, he will sniff, but then just walk away, unimpressed. Jealous baby? )

Isabel, you are right - I thought that might be what you meant. Amy has a wee post of that orange-pink just below her shoulders, and one of Cirrus's back legs is all orange tabby on the inside. Plus they each have little flecks of the pinkish colour.

My finances are bad this month...I suppose I could see if I could get a deal...but there are adult babies needing homes.

Zorro, Simon and Pearl here have been on the list a long time:

http://www.cochranehumane.ca/adopt_Cats.html
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Now Now dont temp me Candace.. Dont you have to have a passport now to get into Canada?? See there is my excuse.. ** Now the way I see it is Connie MOFF has two new babies && of course you know I have 3 new babies from Connie && now Tracey has 2 new babies == So there ya go you need at least 2 or all 3 of these new babies.. Hey I thought it was a good idea..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Yeah, go with the kitten flow ROFL!

Candace, how have I managed to miss this WHOLE THREAD???

They are adorable, and, yes Giz does have some similarities to my Pinot Girl! I also looked at the other kitties up for adoption - there are some really striking kitties! I know it takes a bit longer for the older ones, sadly, but they are beautiful!

This picture is too cute for words! Good luck with them; hope the meds all work out well!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Those babies are just too cute!

before and after :-)

Here is a pic of the babies in the carrier before I brought them home on July 19.

Here are pics of them in the carrier today, July 30. They GROWED!

Early Wednesday morning, Amy goes in for her spay; Thursday, it's Giz; Friday, Cirrus.

Then they stay there to find their forever homes.

I love little Giz - she loves my lap and even knows her name (I think!). But I can hardly afford myself and my boys at times, so she needs to go to another furrever home.

Why do I have LES???

Wow! They did grow . I hope that all of their spays go well. You have LES because they've touched your heart and you've bonded with them. This is why I couldn't ever be a foster mom because I don't think I'd be able to let them go. I'm sure that they'll all find wonderful forever homes and hopefully some of them will be able to stay together. You've done a great job so pat yourself on the back.

Catty1, ya done good! I can't look at these pictures any more because my eyes get all leaky. I hope the kittens' new human will register for PT!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my I am in love again. I used to foster but after failing with number 7 bringing my number to 14, I decided I didn't need to do this anymore. Oh, what fun you are going to have. Are they running side ways yet?
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Not quite running sideways....but the arched-back-stiff-legged-hopping sideways has happened a bit!

They are ALL at the HS now. All three were happy in their holding cage in the OR there. However, Amy was being taken over to an adoption room right away, and their photographer was taking pics of her when I left. He told me to keep talking as Amy responded to my voice (I had to jingle keys overhead too! KIDS! LOL)

She is going on their website TODAY so I will post her pic and writeup asap.

It's so QUIET here. Cole was really being a nuisance and soaking up all the affection!

Ooooh no! Amy going up for adoption right away?.... Then Lil Giz......

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!