Thread: Roxy.

Wow Bri so sorry!
    Do you know what was wrong?
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I just wanted to send a huge thank you and major hugs to everyone that sent kind words for my girl.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this thread.

I also want to thank all of you who ever educated me on the better things I could do for Roxy. If it weren't for this forum, I would have never learned many of the things I did and many of the things I got to experience with Roxy.

So, I thank you all deeply.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

5. Aw crap.

im so sorry Bri. =/

the part where you mention hoping about not forgetting what she looks like. what her barks sound like an stuff got to me... *hugs to you*

at least shes no longer in this pot hole of a world an in a much better place now.

best of wishes to you
    an take care

I am so sorry about Sweet Roxy,Bri.She lived a very loved life with you.
    I am so sorry.
    (((HUGS)))
    Rest in Peace Roxy
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Thank you guys.

Time is helping, but it's still not easy. I don't think it'll ever be easy.

My friend got me a stuffed dog for my birthday, she's brown with floppy ears (kind of like Roxy) and she has a little adoption certificate and everything and her name is Roxina. My mom cried and all I could do was smile. It was a sweet gift.

I visit Roxy's grave every day, or if I don't walk up to her grave I always look up there and tell her I love her and miss her. She's buried in my grandpa's backyard in one of the holes she began digging that she loved to lay in. I'll try and post a pic of her grave with the pretty flowers on it when I get a chance.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

I am so sorry I didn't see this until now Bri! I am so sorry for your loss. Roxy was such a special part of our PT pups in the last few years. I am truly sorry. She will be forever loved and missed.

((((hugs))))

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I saw this before, but I've been just too emotional to reply till now, my apologies for being tardy.

I am tremendously sorry for your loss. I've lost 6 of my fur kids over the last few years, but to loose my Sasha was completely heartbreaking, she was my heart girl, as Roxy was yours.

Take heart in knowing she's at the Bridge and all is well with her. She's now your guardian angel and will be there, watching over you, for the rest of your life. Talk to her when you need to, she'll be listening.

Roxy dearest dogger, I hope you've had opportunity there to meet my Sami and Sasha doggies. Keep an eye on Miss Bri, she misses you and will need your watchful eye over the years.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Dear Bri, pardon our lateness in commenting - don't get over here as often, but when I saw Roxy's name, my heart sank. You gave her such a good life, I know its heart-breaking to have to say goodbye, especially when you weren't expecting that s soon. (Been there-done that way too many times!)

She'll be up there playing at the Bridge till you come for her one day. I think it was very sweet of you to bury her in one of her very own holes in your Grandpa's yard - sounds like the perfect spot for her.

Sooo sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you. I know how it feels to have a dog not last as long as you think they should. I hope your heart heals eventually. PT is here for you. Rest in lovely peace Roxy <3
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

I don't visit PT often anymore, but when I saw this thread I had to come and see. Roxy was so loved, and so lucky to have you. I remember you fighting to do what was best for her against the wishes of your parents, and I always admired you for that. Roxy was such a special pooch. Play hard at the bridge dear one.

My deepest sympathy on your loss.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Tomorrow will have been 2 months since I lost my pretty brown-eyed girl.

It doesn't feel like it's even been two months. It's a little easier now. I can look back on the memories and smile at how Roxy was full of life and how she was always happy.

It's still hard though and I know now that it won't get any easier.

I know my girl is up there playing hard at the Rainbow Bridge, probably hanging out with Tink and probably playing with some fellow PT dogs and cats. And I know she's not in pain and that she's eating and happy and young again.

So, Roxy, two months without you has been really hard, but I know you're okay.

Love you and miss you, sweet girl.

♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

I've been thinking about Roxy a lot lately, as well as my grandpa. I think about one of them and almost always think about the other. Losing my heart dog in July of 2010, felt like everything around me was completely and utterly awful. I'd never had to have a dog put to sleep, and it was killing me because she was my Roxy, my sweet beautiful girl. She was supposed to live a long happy life and die of old age, not like this. Then a few months later, my grandpa was diagnosed with stomach cancer and then he too, was also gone from my life.

I always thought the pain of losing my heart dog and one of the most important people in my life would slowly ease to a dull throbbing ache in my heart, but sometimes it seems much worse than that. It hurts so bad sometimes, remembering how I can't hug Roxy or hear her happy bark, or call my grandpa on the phone and tell him about my grade I made on an exam or some other random trivial thing in my life.

I never thought I'd miss the small things so much. But that's probably the things that I miss the most.

My grandpa's house is currently on the market, seeing as no one in our family can afford it or can purchase it. I go and look at the listing and tear up knowing that I have to leave Roxy behind, buried in the backyard where she was happy, or knowing that I have to leave my memories.

I know that Roxy and pappy will always, always be with me, but it just hurts to have to leave that tangible place and Roxy's tangible grave behind.

It's been 9 months since losing Roxy and 6 since losing my grandpa, and it still hurts almost every day. Time is supposed to heal the pain, but to me it only seems to make me wish they were here more. I'm afraid of forgetting the little things.

Still loving you both and missing you always.
    ETA: I was looking back through my old Youtube videos and found this. It's from FIVE years ago, and that seems like such an eternity, when it's truly not...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg6z1...el_video_title
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan