Thread: Pookie the paralized cat...

Pookie the paralized cat...

This is the most amazing video of a paralized cat I have ever seen. These people make it look so easy and simple to take care of one and really seem to have done/learned all they can on how to take care of him.. I am SO impressed with those people that I had to share it with all of you.. Just go look at what they do and how they take care of him.. It is amazing!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

How wonderful!! My vet has a resident cat named Scooter who is also paralized. He too, is a very happy cat. His previous owners accidentally slammed a door on him and broke his back. Like the people in the video, the vets, through donations, bought Scooter a scooter, too. He didn't like his either. It is so heartwarming to see the love this couple have for their babies. I am so glad you shared this with us!

Is this the one at your vets?

No, Laura, Scooter is all black. I just called my vet and got her email address so she could share this with her crew. I know they will enjoy it as much as I did. Just a wonderful love and devotion story!

I am so in "awe" of how hard they must have worked to learn how to do all that and the effort it must have taken to find all the information they gathered... THEN to share it with others! It is great that you shared it with your vets office too! I got to go post it on my vets FB page (thanks for the idea!).

I was smiling and getting LES all at the same time. That is so wonderful!! He is so darn happy, nothing stops him. And he still has fun with his brother. Amazing!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What brave Little Cats!
    That must be the worst thing in the world for an Animal who loves mobility , to be unable to run and play, but these Cats bear their handicaps with amazing grace and Courage!!
    These are Hero Cats , and their Guardians very dedicated!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow! What a story!!!!! Pookie and his brother are beautiful. It's a treat to see how well they get along and how nicely they play together. Pookie doesn't let anything hold him back.

Pookie's owners are in a class by themselves. Talk about dedication! Both of these kitties look so happy and healthy. How great to know they're surrounded by so much unconditional love.

May this family enjoy many years of love and companionship
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thanks for sharing Pookie's video with us. It's so great to see that a paralized cat can live a happy normal life.