Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My sweet girl, Finae, is gone

My sweet girl, Finae, is gone

I came home to check on my kitties today to find that Finae had passed away during the past 4 days while I was gone.

I cannot express how horrible I feel that she has passed away, and that I was not there when she died. She was alone and I was not there for her in her time of need.

I have no idea why she died. She was always healthy, always had good vet checks, and was my meet and greet kitty in my house hold.

When I went to do my "head count" before I was leaving, I pulled out the treats and shook the bag, and everyone came but Finae. Finae ALWAYS comes for treats. I became frantic, and when I found her, she was curled up by my coat closet, looking peaceful. I hope her passing was peaceful, and I hope she had no pain.

Sleep my sweet girl. Mama misses you so terribly much. You were my sweet snuggly girl. My constant companion when I was home, just like a little doggie at my feet.

Play hard at the Bridge. I'll see you there one fine day.

Jennie I am so sad to hear this. It is always harder when they leave without "warning".

RIP Finae, stay by your meowmie's side, always.

Sorry about your cat Jen, I'm sure finding her like that was more than unsettling for you.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I am so sorry for your loss. *HUGS*

Play hard in the everafter, sweet Finae.

I am so very sorry to read this, Jennie. My heart breaks for you. RIP, sweet Finae.

Rest in peace, sweet Finae. Send your momma some purrs in her dreams so she knows you are okay now.
    I've Been Frosted

I am sorry to learn of Finae's passing.

Fun free at the Bridge, Finae!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Finae and Scooter Bug will be together forever now... I am sure he was there to greet his sweet Valentine when she arrived.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

RIP Beautiful Finae. I found a picture of her and she is my Paizly's twin. I'm so sorry it happened this way Jennie. Big hugs to you.

Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry about this. RIP, sweet Finae. You will be missed.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank you for the picture, Cindy, I don't have any of Finae on my laptop that I'm using. I miss her little face so much. She was my sweetie, and my badass, but god I loved her. I just can't stop crying. I feel so terrible that I wasn't there when she passed. I promised all of my guys I would always be there in their time of need, and I failed.

I miss you Finae. I wish you were here with me.

big hugs to you
    play hard Finae.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear about Finae's passing. RIP sweet girl. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Jenn, I am so very sorry about the passing of Finae and the way your heart is broken. {{{{hugs}}}} and prayers for peace to you.

RIP, sweet little Finae, play happy and free at the Bridge.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

That is my biggest fear working like I do, this recent saga of that abscess with Boo drove that fear in really deep. How long had it been there, was she in pain? Would I have seen it and had it treated before it got that bad had I been home?(Given the location, it is highly unlikely that I would have ever seen it) Being 15 this year, I know her time could come anytime and it kills me that I may not be here for her when that time comes...

BUT, what can we do? The one comfort is that we know in our hearts that we LOVE them and have given them a good home and a great life. Something they may not have had if they had ended up somewhere else. She knew you loved her and she got to go to the bridge from her home where she felt safe and loved.

Try not to beat yourself up to much over this, she wouldn't want you to do that. ((((HUGS)))))

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!