Thread: Lil Girl

Lil Girl

test to see if it shows up

Lil Girl

Hello, Looks as if I am the first one to post about my own little dog for DOTD. She really is a sweetheart... doesnt have a mean bone in her little body. In my article I said she was the best at liking everybody (as in like). It was changed to licking everybody. No, thank goodness, she does not lick everybody but she does LIKE everybody, never shy at all, outgoing girl. We are very happy that she was chosen as DOTD! Kay in NC, kaycountrygal.

Hi Lil Girl!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie pie! How nice to hear from your Mommy! I so enjoyed reading all about you and your wonderful life, so rich with love, of the furry and human kind! What a darling, adorable pup you are, such a beautiful blend of two "little" breeds (though in heart you're as big as they come)! You really are 4lbs of pure sweetness, Lil Girl, the consummate licking/kissing machine and friend to all! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, but happily for your Mom, she took a chance and opened up her heart yet again to another deserving doggie, and how well you have helped to heal her heart with your love, your companionship, and your joyful, life and people loving spirit! Oh! My Lab Star's two fave treats (OK, two of many, lol) are apple slices and licking the bottom of my yogurt cup each morning; kindred canine spirits!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope for you and your wonderful family, best pup pal Annie, and kitty Luke, a very happy and fun filled day of celebration! Maybe a trip down t the pond to feed the fishies? What a sweet vision that is! Now, make sure your Mommy give you a hug and kiss for me, OK sweetie? (Wish I could be on the receiving end of some of those coveted Lil Girl licks!)

OMG! Didn't realize until I went back to re-read, that you're one of our very own, Lil Girl! hehe You've got one wonderful Mommy there, and we're so happy to have her beautiful baby as our featured honoree! Congratulations, Kay!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi LilGirl!!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!!!! One of our very own Pet Talk girls!!! YAY!!!! Congrats to you, sweetheart. How cool that Mommy was the first person to greet you this morning. That's awesome and the first time we've ever seen that happen, to the best of our Mom's knowledge. You are absolutely precious, sweetheart!! A cute little Chi and you have a great personality. You may be one of the first Chis we've met that is so friendly with other people. We hope you have an awesome day as our wonderful little DOTD!!! Chis Rule!!!!! Please tell Mom to give you and all the fursibs some kisses from us. By the way....we love love love the yogurt cup too!!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Rosie, Lil Girl! I knew as soon as I saw the photo that Daisy and Delilah and their mum would be very, very happy today and sure enough, they are!

What a cutie you are, smart and friendly! Please have your mum give you a big hug from me to celebrate this, your special day! Happy Dog of the Day, Rosie Lil Girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lil' Girl!

What a teeny tiny cutie you are! You are such a sweet lil' doggie!
    I'm glad that you have such a wonderful family - even the cat - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi Lil Girl Rosie,

It is so nice to meet you today sweetheart.It's great to meet one
    of a very own PT Pets. You sound like the sweetest & most loving little
    girl. Big congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. I loved
    all your pictures too, especially the one with you & Luke. I hope you
    enjoy your special day little one. Hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lil Girl says Thanks

Lil Girl and I thank all of you who have posted such lovely comments. She (we) have indeed enjoyed her special day as DOTD... but then again, she is special every day to us. I know everybody thinks their dog or cat or pet is special too. I enjoy reading each day about the pets that are recognized. Thanks Folks for your sweet comments. Kay in NC (kaycountrygal) 6:35pm

Hi Lil Girl

Hi Lil Girl
    I haven't been on here for quite a while and what a treat to
    see you Sweetheart as Dog Of The Day. As Anyone can see you are much loved and a "Darling Dog Of The Day"
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Lil Girl

Happy day to you little Chi and congrats on your day...enjoy!
    Your a pretty little lady