Thread: Oliver

Oliver

Kudos to you for adopting a "special needs" kitty; he will give you so much love in return. Oliver, happy COTD.

Oliver, you are such a beautiful boy. I love your wonderful coat and all your amazing markings. Big and cuddly - there is nothing like a big and cuddly boy. And you love your toys - sweetheart, I can see that you are such a kitten at heart, even when you play rough with O'Malley.

I wish I could give you a big tummy rub, Oliver! And congrats on being our ever so adorable, playful and cuddly Outstanding Oliver, our newest COTD!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Oliver, You are such a handsome fella. Of course Bill and Bob would know as they are orange tabbies too.

To Owesome Oliver the Orange Cat ^^

And yet another Awesome Orangie as Cat Of The Day, a Cat Companion who is so fun of Purrsonality and Fun!!
    Of course My Orange Cats claim that the Orange Cats Comfreres are extra friendly , but then again they may be a bit biased.
    Not In Oliver's case of course Owesome Oliver looks as though he is Super Friendly and Funny!!

We bet that Oliver and His Very Best Friend O'Malley keep things intetresting in their home, we are betting that there is never a dull momemt with Your
    Cat Dynamic Duo on the Go!!!

We Found Cats led By Michael^^, Miquelito ^^and Our Orange Porch Angels^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE to Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat Oliver^^ Our Newest Cta Dynamic Duo od Oliver and O'Malley ^^ ^^ , Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Owesome Oliver the
    Omipiscent^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oliver

Oliver, you are indeed a handsome boy!! It sounds as if you are alot of fun plus you love and are loved. As for running very far, my cat doesnt run far either. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Oliver what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer this morning. Sure brightened up my gloomy and rainy day!!! How fun it must be to see your sunshinny face every day. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, Oliver! What a handsome orangey you are! My heart skips a beat for orange kitties. You are beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oliver!

What a cutie you are...enjoy your COTD status!

Hi there sweet, special, cuddly Oliver! A very happy Cat of the Day to you sweetheart, from me and my boy Oliver, aka Olly!! What a precious, lovable, beautiful boy you are Oliver, inside and out! God bless your dear family for loving you unconditionally, for the very special, unique boy that you are! Though I can't imagine anyone being able to resist a kitty as charming and sweet as you! Wish I were there to give you a few belly rubs, and a kiss, in person; I hope your Mom will pass them along for me! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, romping with O'Malley, playing with your cache of toys and your laser pen, being spoiled to the max; you sure deserve it! Long and happy life to you, precious Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Oliver,

What a handsome fellow you are Oliver. I also love orangie boys,
    they are such love bugs. Sounds like you are no exception. Congrats
    on being our special honoree as CAT OF THE DAY. I hope you & O'Malley
    have a party to celebrate. Sending you head pats & tummy rubs sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oliver, orangies hold a special place in my heart and you are no exception. No worries about forgetting what you're doing when you go across the room. I do that myself. Must be a blonde/orangie thing. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awwww, what a big marshmallow you are, Oliver! Congratulations on being the world's top kitty today, handsome. And you don't sound "slow" to me at all. Maybe just easily distracted...but what kitty isn't? Happy COTD!