Thread: Lily

Lily

Hi Lily....You have the cutiest little face. You made my heart go flip flop this morning. I just love beagles. I had a little girl that looked just like you. She passed away about 6 weeks ago. Lily, I know you bring a lot of love and joy to your family. Beagles are the most loving animal that I know. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life Lily with your loving family.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Lily

Elvis sang "You ain't nothing but a hound dog" LOL. Oh, Lily, you are so pretty with those big ole eyes and long floppy ears. I bet you have a big personality to match your lovely face. Beagles are good dogs. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

My Grand-Dog !!

Imagine my surprise to find that my Grand-Dog Lillian made the front page today ! The first picture of her was taken when we went camping...thus the dirty nose(she was 'roughing it') ! We all love Lil so much. We currently have Lily, a basset hound (Moose), toy poodle (Boogie), and two cats, Sam and Cheese. Lily and Moose are the best of friends and run, romp, and play every day !
    Lily's personality is very outgoing and she is always making us laugh. As you may know, basset hounds are a bit stubborn because they do what they want when they want ! Lily knows how to sit and she definitely knows what "going bye bye" means ! She loves to play tug of war and tag too.
    Lily has a favorite snack...ice cubes..or otherwise known to her as "popsicles" ! Every time she hears the freezer open she is right there waiting for one. Lily is a very affectionate dog. She loves to be loved on and she also thinks she is a lap dog! But we don't mind !
    Thank you for choosing Lily for dog of the day. We will be sure to tell everyone to visit your page!
    Lily's Mamaw

Lily

Wow....a celebrity in the family!! I remember the night Lily's Mom "rescued" her. She went to Walmart and bought everything her new little puppy needed, including a new bed, and called me to see if I thought her Mom would care if she took her home....lol!! Obviously she made it with flying colors! Lily has been a great companion for Lacey and Dan (her parents). Lily gets along well with her siblings and is a very loving person (oh, I mean pet)!! Congratulations Lily!!!!!
    Great Mamaw Kay

Lily what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. They sure made my rainy day brighter. You look like such a happy girl too. It must be so much fun having you as a best friend. I hope you and your loving family have the most fun day ever!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Miss Lily! Yes indeed, what a beautiful, most perfect blend of breeds you are! Two of my faves, Beagles and Bassets; each irresistible all on their own! I can only imagine the cuteness factor of a Beagle/Basset blend!

Great thanks to your MaMaw and Great Mawmaw Kay, for chiming in and filling us in all of the delightful details of your happy, love and fun packed life! What a most wonderful forever family you found your way to, sweetheart! With so much human love surrounding you, so many furry sibs and fur buds/relatives to pal around with, never a dull or lonely moment for you, right Lily?

Thanks for the big smiles, Cowgilr! I hope you and your proud parents, Lacey and Dan, your Great Mawmaw Kay, and all of your furry sibs, Moose the Basset Hound, Boogie the Toy Poodle, and kitties Sam and Cheese, all enjoy a very happy and fun filled day of celebration! Love and cuddles to you precious Lily, and to all of your furry sibs, too! Plese have your Mom give you a "popsicle" for me!
    (Could it be your Boogie was our adorable Toy Poodle DOTD yesterday??? Just checked..the other Boogie hails from PA!)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-05-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Lily!!!!!!!

It's not every day that we are graced with posts from family members. We love to see the loving families come in with more interesting facts and comments. Welcome to Pet Talk everyone!!!! Anyone can clearly see and read that you are loved by all the family. After all, Lily, what's not to love? You are a precious little girl. What is cuter than a Beagle/Basset mix? You are as pretty as can be , dollface!! Big congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight!! Please tell the family to cover you with kisses from Florida. Double kisses on those silky soft ears. Some for all the family furkids too. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Still HOT but a little cloudy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Lily,

You sure are a pretty girl sweetie. I loved seeing your pictures
    and reading all about you & your family. Seems like you have lots of furkids
    to pal around with & many human friends as well. Big congratulations on
    being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you enjoy
    your special day. Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Lily

As soon as I saw your face, I immediately thought "She looks like a beagle and a basset"...LOL!
    You are one cute, sweet doggie!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Lily!

Our toy poodle Boogie was not the DOTD a few days ago. But I did think it very interesting that there is another Boogie who is a poodle ! I'll have to submit pics and info on our Boogie now too!
    Thank you everyone for the kind comments. We ALL appreciate it and send back warm thoughts, hugs, and loves to all of your four-legged children as well !