Thread: my second great nephew will be born today...

my second great nephew will be born today...

I am so excited, some time today Brody Nicholas will be born by planned C section.

Little Brody is a miracle baby, many of you will know the story,so here's hoping all goes to plan and he will make his entrance in to the world very soon, will let you know when and post pics when i get them if i am allowed to that is.

Please keep Charlene and Nick (the parents) and his big brother Carlos in your thoughts for this very special day, thanking you, just had to share my joy.
    Last edited by carole; 07-05-2010 at 05:07 PM. Reason: accidentally posted it twice
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations Carole, I hope Charlene has a pain free delivery.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

thank you caseysmom, he was born at 9.19 am 6th July, he is in neo natal though, as he had fluid on his lungs, so has lots of tubes ,some down his throat and some in his nose etc, poor we fella, apparently quite normal for a C Section birth, so hopefully he will be off the machine tomorrow if all goes well.

They don't really want pics online, so i have to respect that, darn it all, he is very cute, has dark curly hair, and weighed in at 3.8kgs, not a big lad ,but nice size, he does look well covered though.

They had trouble with the lure for the epidural for my niece and her blood pressure was very low, and she felt sick during the whole procedure, still feeling a bit sick and dizzy, and was not able to see Brody for some time, due to that fact.

They also found out she has a rare blood type and they want her donate blood from now on.

Anyhow it has been quite a day for them all, a very exciting one.

WELCOME to our world little handsome Brody.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh, Sis! Congratulations and a VERY long HUG from Pittsburgh to you and handsome Brody. Prayers and thoughts go out to Brody and his mom that he's out of that neo-natal unit quickly and his mom is feeling well enough to take care of him.

Blessings blessings blessings on your nephew and all his family. I am sure he will be home soon and in his parents arms.

Welcome to the world, little Brody Nicholas!

And congratulations to Charlene, Nick, Carlos, Carole, and everyone else who loves him!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats Carole and family. Little Brody Nicholas sounds adorable. I hope he'll be out of the neo natal unit soon and that his mother starts feeling better soon. I'll keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, well good news young Brody had the tubes out at 1am this morning, so all is going well so far, hopefully he will be with his mum in the ward today, she is doing extremely well too, so all good news, he is adorable, i cannot wait until i can go up and see him.
    Furangels only lent.