Thread: Making a quiet (hopefully) entrance!

Threaded View

Thank you one and all for the fantastic welcome here. I've been an avid, several times a day for several years, visitor to Pet of the Day. Wouldn't miss seeing the little ones' pictures.

I just finished counting tails, getting my kitty loving, refilling water bowls and freshening up crunchy din-din bowls for the two outside kitties (a story for a later date), made the first hairball search of the house for the day, and passed out the scritches, collected my kitty kisses and heard all the purry reports of the past night's happenings from the four boys inside.

The report was a peaceful one. Except the resident raccoon paid a visit and messed up the girls water bowl again. They don't seem to mind so I'll overlook that.

Right now us kitty servants, the humons here at SouthWoodsUSA, have to make a second trip of the new month to the world of civilized folk (you know, the ones what don't really appreciate what Mother Nature has for us to take pix of, and try to enjoy life without playing Road Rage Rangers and ripping up and down the road in front of the house with barnyard fix patch and repair junk-o-mobiles and illegal carts and ATVS on the road. (another story for a later date, this one involving little strays that didn't make it across the road).

Short one now, but long one later. M'Lady, the LadyBug aka Lisa, and I offer out morning greetings to everyone here, and I give you one warning re: future inserts here.

I am long winded, a speed typist, like to say what I think, and can change subject in mid post faster than the cats can rip down the hall playing 'foosball' with the fuzzy 'nip-filled golf ball' looking thingie. (one picture I have been trying to get for over 20 something years, but can't)

Here's one of the boys.

Buddy Bear, the head of the Clowder SouthWoods
    aka 'Bubba,' 'Cuddly Chops', or more commonly 'Old Man',
    our resident 9 year old Ragamuffin/Mississippi longhair rescue
    pretends to listen attentively to his Small One humon
    as she berates him for yet another of his
    almost daily 'mischievous moments".
    I'm not thinking the 'talk' did him much good though

For everyone's later perusal (at your leisure) here's the link to Buddy Bear's Blog,(which I might say, for the record, is way behind on the updating list. Still ..... I will win this battle, yes I will.

Purrs from all at SouthWoodsUSA.

Later .....
    Last edited by KnightOwl; 12-22-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Roy, Sr,
    aka KnightOwl
    I am theWizard they call Sergeant Pop[/I]
    BUDDY BEAR'S CATS' WORLD'S BLOG