Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miss Kitty

Hi there precious Miss Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! Well, well, no wondering how handily you worked (pun intended) your way into your peoples', your co-workers hearts! What a mush of a love bucket you are, and I'm sure your office acumen is most appreciated as well, hehe! How lucky your people are, to have a co-worker, mascot, best friend and loving companion in you; a precious distraction from the grind of the day; a joyful soul to raise their morale! Your photos are the best! I especially love the one of you nesting in the "outgoing" mail bin! Just be sure not to nest in the paper trash bin! Heartfelt thanks to all of your adoring friends and fans at work who so generously contributed to your rescue, your vet care, and who continue to care for, and love you, as family! I hope seeing you honored here today puts yet one more big smile on their faces; you sure put one on mine!!! Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Miss Kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Just realized that one of your parents, Collette, has chimed in, along with another of your office mates! Oh, aren't you loved, sweetheart! And it was so nice to read their messages! Hope you were spoiled extra rotten today!
    I hope Collette will pass along a big hug and kiss to you, from me! And wow, you've even coverted some former none kitty fans! hehe No surprise there!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Wow , I finally know someone who is famous! Yes Miss Kitty you've gotten quite the attention today from being COTD! Catty1 came by with toys for our precious Miss Kitty. She welcomed the new toys with open paws and a few yahoo it's play time!

Catty1 also took pictures and gave Miss Kitty tummy tickles and hugs! Thank you so much for your visit and the toys for Miss Kitty. We will all enjoy watching the new entertainment as she plays with them.

Thank you for the welcome message to pet talk also! This day has been alot of fun because of your web site. It's very special to show appreciation for our pets who make a difference in our lives and whom we love very much.

Miss Kitty!

What a lovely kitty you are! I'm sooo glad that you are now safely indoors, with many admirers!
    Enjoy your COTD status...We have a Miss Kitty in our household, by the way...and you look kinda' like another member of our household - Dust Bunny!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment-Miss Kitty on sofa.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	45664   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	45665  

I just can't stop looking at this picture! Miss Kitty's tail, her back feet on the basket, her folded front paw and most adorably, the expression on her face! I nominate this picture for the 2011 PT Kitty Calendar! And I'm about ready to get on a plane to Alberta and hug and snuggle this precious kitty cat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Goodness, Miss Kitty, the pic of you lying in the outgoing mail basket is just too funny! No wonder morale is up in the office where you are. For this and more you're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Link to my visit with Miss Kitty to celebrate her COTD status - the same day she was posted.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...=1#post2278509
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Miss Kitty's Job Title?

How about, Executive in Charge of Office Morale? Mouse Control Officer? Feline Patrol Unit Chief? Hey, Cat of the Day is pretty good, and very well deserved! Congratulations to beautiful Miss Kitty and all her coworkers and thanks for posting her adorable, funny photos. ("Outgoing Mail" is extraordinary!) Give her a treat and a purr-inducing neck scratching from me!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Oh, Miss Kitty, you have certainly earned your title of Cat of the Day today. What a pretty kitty you are, and you've handled your very important position with grace and professionalism. It isn't every kitty who can win over everyone, even those who don't usually care for kitties, but you did it What a smart girl you are. I wish every office had their very own Miss Kitty! It would make for a much kinder, gentler world. Thank you for being our beautiful Cat of the Day.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Miss Kitty, you seem to already have a big fan club here. I'd love to be able to work in an office that has it's own cat. I too love the picture of you in the outgoing mail basket. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5Cats View Post
    How about, Executive in Charge of Office Morale? Mouse Control Officer? Feline Patrol Unit Chief?
    I think it's obvious: CFO (Chief Feline Officer).
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado