Thread: Miss Kitty

Hybrid View

You have stolen our hearts Ms. Kitty. We think every business needs a guard kitty.

Miss Kitty

yes indeed, Miss Kitty is our beautiful office cat..and it made my day to see that my story and pictures made it to COTD..but then again, I wasn't surprised, she is truly a unique girl and our office is much richer because of her..

from one of Miss Kitty's many servants who loves her.....

Miss Kitty, if you are ever in Pasadena, California, you can drop by my office anytime! Everyone who works here owns cats and is a cat lover. We would treat you like the Princess that you are! I am so glad you have an entire office full of people who live to spoil and love you. That is every cat's dream. Happy COTD pretty girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Miss Kitty and your employees Meow Meow and catwoman2!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Miss Kitty,

You are a beautiful girl & it's a pleasure to meet you today. It sure
    would be fun to work in a office with you around. Not sure I'd get a lot
    done, but it would be great to greet you every morning. Congratulations
    on being our special CAT OF THE DAY. I love your picture in the mail basket.
    I'd love to kiss those little toesies wrapped around the rung of the basket.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there precious Miss Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! Well, well, no wondering how handily you worked (pun intended) your way into your peoples', your co-workers hearts! What a mush of a love bucket you are, and I'm sure your office acumen is most appreciated as well, hehe! How lucky your people are, to have a co-worker, mascot, best friend and loving companion in you; a precious distraction from the grind of the day; a joyful soul to raise their morale! Your photos are the best! I especially love the one of you nesting in the "outgoing" mail bin! Just be sure not to nest in the paper trash bin! Heartfelt thanks to all of your adoring friends and fans at work who so generously contributed to your rescue, your vet care, and who continue to care for, and love you, as family! I hope seeing you honored here today puts yet one more big smile on their faces; you sure put one on mine!!! Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Miss Kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Just realized that one of your parents, Collette, has chimed in, along with another of your office mates! Oh, aren't you loved, sweetheart! And it was so nice to read their messages! Hope you were spoiled extra rotten today!
    I hope Collette will pass along a big hug and kiss to you, from me! And wow, you've even coverted some former none kitty fans! hehe No surprise there!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Wow , I finally know someone who is famous! Yes Miss Kitty you've gotten quite the attention today from being COTD! Catty1 came by with toys for our precious Miss Kitty. She welcomed the new toys with open paws and a few yahoo it's play time!

Catty1 also took pictures and gave Miss Kitty tummy tickles and hugs! Thank you so much for your visit and the toys for Miss Kitty. We will all enjoy watching the new entertainment as she plays with them.

Thank you for the welcome message to pet talk also! This day has been alot of fun because of your web site. It's very special to show appreciation for our pets who make a difference in our lives and whom we love very much.

I just can't stop looking at this picture! Miss Kitty's tail, her back feet on the basket, her folded front paw and most adorably, the expression on her face! I nominate this picture for the 2011 PT Kitty Calendar! And I'm about ready to get on a plane to Alberta and hug and snuggle this precious kitty cat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Goodness, Miss Kitty, the pic of you lying in the outgoing mail basket is just too funny! No wonder morale is up in the office where you are. For this and more you're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Link to my visit with Miss Kitty to celebrate her COTD status - the same day she was posted.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...=1#post2278509
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda