Thread: Christine Dijon

Christine Dijon

You are so beautiful Christy. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so very glad your dad found you and rescued you from that mean person.

christy

More tears here also-so glad for both of you the way things worked out!;

Christine Dijon Dallas

Our beautiful Princess, you deserve this honor of being Pet of the Day, especially today as we celebrate our great nation, we celebrate you as our representative for Pet of the Day. Your story is so touching, each time I read your story I'm brought to tears of how lonely years for you must have been. Now you are our Princess, our Angel, our Pet of the Day. Congratulations Dear Christine, we love you so very much..Betsy & Your Romeo

Christine

Oh My! I am in tears after reading your story. People who mistreat pets should be punished. I hope that one day that mean hateful person will get what is coming to him!!! THANK YOU for rescuing Christine. You are to be commended for your patience and love. I hope you and Angel/Christine have many more years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Christine Dijon what a gorgeous girl you are!

It's hard for me to type right now because of the tears flowing. I wish I could give your wonderful dad a big big hug, and the one who hurt you so much a swift kick in his bum!!! I'm sure he will pay for what he did to you in some way some day. In the meantime, you have the last laugh on him by having such a wonderful dad and cheery sunny home to spend your days in. I hope you and your dad enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Christine Dijon

I've known all along what a special girl you are! I am so very proud that you were chosen for this honor!
    Your dad is one terrific guy and he would get my vote for Human of the Century any day

Christine DiJon

What a gorgeous bird you are. I am so glad you finally learned to trust your dad.

I have three parakeets. None of them are very friendly, but I still enjoy watching them interact with each other. Especially when they are out of their cages.

I can't imagine anyone keeping a pet in a dark basement and only feeding it once a week.
    When we take in a pet, we take the responsibility of caring for it. If we can't, we should find someone who will. (That's how I got my birds. The original owners could no longer care for them and I wanted a pet. God works in mysterious ways!)

Nancy A

A very happy Pet of the Day to you beautiful Christine Dijon, and to your amazing, wonderful Daddy too; you both deserve to be honored, for sure! You're both heroes in my book!

Tears are flowing from my eyes as well, sweetheart. How on earth any human being with one ounce of conscience could abuse a helpless animal that way you were, especially knowing you were the devoted companion to his deceased father, is beyond comprehension, and sickens me to the core! That you were able to summon the strength to survive such abuse, the will to hang on, is nothing short of miraculous, Christine! Thank God for your guardian angel, your Daddy, who rescued you from that dungeon of horrors in time! We cannot thank him enough for doing all in his power, giving you all the time, love and patience required to help heal your wounded, but not broken, spirit! I can only imagine the incredible joy he felt that day you finally took him under your wing, and welcomed him into your heart! And now, nothing but hours of sunshine and light, a bounty of fresh food, and happy love filled day for you, Christine! You and your Daddy were destined to be as one; best friends and soul mates for life!!! And I wish for you and him, for all of your feathered friends, many, many more carefree, love filled years together! Congratulations angels Christine and Dad! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor! Cuddles and love to you precious, courageous, beautiful Christine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello beautiful Christine!! You are perhaps, the most deserving Pet Of The Day I have ever seen! I cannot tell you how sad it made me feel reading your past history, but reading your current history with your awesome dad, makes it one of the happiest stories I have ever read! You're dad should definitely be "Hero Of The Day" for rescuing you from that horrible situation you were in. He should actually be "Hero Of A Lifteime". As a fellow bird lover, I would like to beat the heck out of your last owner! How can anyone be so cruel to such a beautiful bird as yourself?!?! I rescued my Jenday Conure "Nemo" from a pet store where he was miserable in (he was also June 1st Pet Of The Day), and does not want to be handled. He's sweet, but is scared of people now. You're story gives me a lot of hope with him, after seeing all that you overcame from such an awful situation! Thank you for your patience with your dad, and for realizing how much he loves you, and you finally giving him a chance! I can only imagine what your dad felt when you opened up your big heart, and showed him you loved him! Wow what an awesome story!!! I can't tell you just how proud I am of you and your dad, and I hope you spend many, many happy years together! I wish I could meet your dad so I could shake his hand, and tell him how thankful I am for him rescuing you! Please enjoy your special day as Pet Of the Day on this July 4th holiday! What an appropriate day for you to be pet of the day on Independence Day! I salute you this day as I think you're a true hero! Congrats beautiful Christine!!
    Last edited by falconsfan; 07-04-2010 at 07:43 PM.

Hooray CHRISTINE!!! No bird could be more deserving of the POTD honor than you, Angel Wings!! I am so glad to see you here as the PET OF THE DAY so that everyone the world over can see how beautiful you are and know about the love between you and your wonderful Dad. I love you both and am honored to have directed you here so that you can make your debut to the world!

Love always,
    Cathy and the FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

I have dryed my eyes and must say what a touching story is yours, beautiful Christine Dijon! Patience is a virtue, and you showed it by surviving that abuse and your forever Dad demonstrated it as well . . . gosh, eight years worth of patience is amazing and thankfully well rewarded. I like the Dijon color of your head plummage and I hope you and your devoted family enjoy many more loving years together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs