Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: We couldn't live alone- please welcome Orion - new pics #56/57

Aww, Barbara, I'm so glad! Congratulations to you and Siegmar on your new BEAUTIFUL boy!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Congratulations on the handsome new addition to the family!
    Orion has such a cute baby face!
    I know how empty a house can feel without a cat in it, it was hard for me after Samantha went to the Rainbow Bridge because she had been with us for 20 years and had always been in this house with us.
    When I got Milly & Izzy they put a smile back on my face and I'm sure that your baby Orion does the same thing for you.
    I'm so happy you found a new baby to love and to entertain you, I had a feeling that you would get another sweet Aby cat when you were ready to get a new one.
    I hope to see lots of new pictures of Orion in the future.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Orion is beautiful. His face looks so sweet. Welcome Orion, you lucky boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Orion is stunning! I'm so glad he found you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

*drops dead*... such a gorgeous kitty!!...

amazing coloring.. and he looks so sweet.. awww...

congrats and welcome Orion
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hi Orion and welcome to the Pet Talk family! You could not have found a better furever home and more loving purrents. As you will soon find out, PT kitties get only the very best of everything. And you already have many fans around the world!

You sure are one handsome kitty boy! I wish you and your great purrents many years of love, companionship, and happiness.

Please ask your meowmie to give you lots of welcome scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Congrats on your new addition!!! I'm so thrilled for both of you. Just looking at his pictures gave me LES,happy tears, and I love seeing the smiles on both of your faces. He's such a handsome blue boy and I'm sure he'll bring you many years of fun and entertainment.

I'm sure that both Filou and Tigris had a lot to do with you finding this boy at this time because they saw how sad you both were. I look forward to many pictures and stories about him in the future and I'm also looking forward to seeing and hearing about his new future playmate. Now enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 07-04-2010 at 05:52 PM.

We visited today and saw the little guy. Ahhhh, he's so sweet. I got to torture him a little with kisses, I played with him until he took his nap under the bed.

I just love Orion, he's the sweetest cat around. Barbara and Siegmar could not find a better kitten: sweet, loving, playful, handsome, and very smart.

Barbara was so proud of the little guy that he wouldn't eat from the table! He-he, he figured that what Barbara had on her plate this time looked very tasty.

Unfortunately, I forgot the camera at home.

Oh Barbara, I love him! These pictures are all adorable.
    Welcome beautiful boy. You have certainly landed on your paws.

Oh my gosh, where was the cuteness warning, he is simply divine, a beautiful young kitty, welcome Orion to PT, we shall be hearing a lot about you in the near future and looking forward to it, cannot wait to see his new brother or sister either, yep life just ain't the same without a kitty and i have heard once you have an Aby or any of the pedigree breeds ,you just cannot live without them, thanks for sharing your gorgeous new addition.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

This is just wonderful!! Welcome home Orion!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Awww...too adorable! And I LOVE his colouring. Very unique.

Congrats, Barbara and Siegmar! I'm sure he'll bring much joy to the household.

Now you just need to find a second one to keep Orion entertained!
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I agree Grace with your selection of the favorite picture. He has that kitten look in that in his face and loos so sleek!

Barbra, congratulations on your new family member. He is adoreable and looks like he is capable of filling that big empty spot in your house and heart.

ORIN, WELCOME HOME! Happy Gotcha Day!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Barbara and Siegmar, you both have been on my mind since Filou's passing. I was wondering how you both were doing with living in a catless home. Now I know. You have made a place in your heart for dear little Orion. I am positive Tigris and Filou are looking down from Heaven and smiling because Mom and Dad are happy once again!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

He is very stunning! This little guy couldn't have found himself a better home

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets