Thread: Bodies in detail

Bodies in detail

Coming to Cleveland

BODIES…The Exhibition is excited to announce its grand opening in Cleveland, Ohio on June 5th. The Exhibition features over 200 actual human bodies and specimens, meticulously dissected and respectfully displayed, offer an unprecedented and wholly unique look into your amazing body. Learn more about the Cleveland Exhibition.

Going to see this tomorrow, has anyone seen this?

I saw this exhibition awhile back and it is DEFINITELY worth seeing! It was AMAZING.

I would like to see it. Btw, the link that you included is dead, Monica.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I've also seen it- it is amazing
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

The link's not working, but I saw a similar exhibition in 2000, very interesting, and not at all disgusting or gross. It's been amazing!

Kirsten

It was amazing. I was so floored to see the human body in all it's elemennts inside and out. The muscle, tissue, veins, organs, bones, tendons. Incredible. The Pituatary Gland, what a tiny thing, but so important and powerful. How long was this small gland overlooked and how many people are effected by it's control of the body is amazing to me? They also had several fetus there which was very interesting because you got to see the actual growth and size from just 9 days to 24 weeks.
    If you get a chance to go please do.
    Afterwards we were going to have dinner at the House of Blues but all of Downtown was closed, even Starbucks.
    There was an Indians game going (we lost) but as for resturants not one was opened. Cleveland was a ghost down filled with homeless people, beautiful planters full of flowers and litter blowing across the streets.