Good morning Chi Chi! Happy Pet of the Day to you! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on nabbing "top pet" kudos! What a beautiful Chin you are, Chi Chi...that sweet face, those precious little paws, simply irresistible! hehe How did your Mommy, your family, get so lucky to have been blessed with a Chin as special as you as their first??? You truly are one of a kind sweetheart; the sweetest, gentlest, most loving furkid a family could ever hope for! Yep, throw away the Chin playbook, you're one in a million, and your family so very blessed to call you their own; a full fledged member of the family! (I can only imagine how special it is to be on the receiving end of those sweet little Chic Chi kisses and cuddles!)

Thanks for starting my morning off with a big smile, just as you do your family's, each and every day! Hope you enjoy a very happy day sweet one, celebrating with your Mom and skin siblings; being loved to pieces and spoiled to the max; you sure deserve it, cutie pie! Love, cuddles and little kisses to you precious Chi Chi, our very special and most deserving, Pet of the Day!