Thread: Cool Cruiser

Cool Cruiser

Hi Cruiser! What a handsome, fetching Tuxedo guy you are! Just adorable and all curled up in your little bed just like my Tux, Mimi.

It is so lovely to read that you and Max are best buddies. Labradors are big and beautiful so you would complement each other perfectly.

And you are also a talented pool player! Is there no end to your talents?

Congrats on being an absolute Star as our latest super Cat of the Day, the cool,the collected, the cuddly Cruiser!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hello there handsome Cruiser! I never heard of a cat who plays pool - be careful you don't get behind the eight ball (hehe). You sure are an adventurous cat, Cruiser, falling into the swimming pool. Maybe you need a cat-size life preserver. I hope you have a great day as COTD and share some special treats with your pal Max.

Cruiser, my RB Peeka liked to play pool, too. Must be a tuxie thing. You sure do like the water, though. I'd love to see you in the pool. That must be a sight. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Black and white kitties are always full of fun and a bit ornery...love your name, Cruiser...very cool! You are a most handsome kitty and certainly a joy to meet as Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

Be sure to check out all the wonderful rescued pets at www.hurricanepetsrescue.org - they need loving homes of their own!

Tuxedo

Tuxedo, what a cute cat you are!! You sound as if you are alot of fun too with your pool playing and love of water. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Cute Cruiser!

Ah - so nice to see another dapper kitty in the morning! The HUGE resident tuxedo here - Crunch - says hello, and to enjoy your COTD status!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	45632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch and whiskers in bathroom.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	45633   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	45634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch waving.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	45635  

A regular Cool Paw Luke you are Cruiser.
    I never thought of having a pool table for My Found Cats, maybe I am missing a bet there.
    Maybe My Cats like Cruiser are purring the six ball in the side pocket, and planning their next shot.

Thats great that Cruiser and Max are bonding so well and that they are making such a Great Pet Dynamic Duo.
    You are such a free spirit Crusier and a Graet Cat both to Max, but to your family and everyone who meets you.

My Found Cats All send A Dynamic Duo Meow to Max ^^ and Cruiser^^ and Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ Our Newest Tuxedo and Lab ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cool Cat of the Day ^^ Fast Eddie Cruiser ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cruiser, what a handsome pool-playing, swimming kitty you are! I sure enjoyed meeting you today. I really like your tuxedo coat and your cute pink nose! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Cruiser and a long, happy life, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cruiser what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I bet it's lots of fun playing pool with you!!! I think you always manage to win, eh? I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cutie Cruiser! A very happy Cat of the day to you! What a handsome boy you are, Cruiser! You could be twin to my first, and much loved first childhood kitty, Hambone! Like most kitties I know, you sure know how to get comfy in the most unlikely of places, in the most unlikely of positions! hehe My boy Oliver is a water lover like you, though I'm not sure he'd be brave enough to take a dip in the pool! Do they make kitty life jackets?
    Hope you and your doggie pal Max are both enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your much "top cat" honors! You truly are deserving sweetheart, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend and loving furkid, in you! Hugs and kisses, headbumpies and wags to you precious Cruiser, (and to Max too) from me and my boys Oliver and Tigg, and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Cruiser

Cruiser, Congrats on COTD! You are very pretty and look like a sweetie and I enjoyed seeing your pictures. I am sure that the people you keep appreciate you helping them play pool and they are envious of your skills. Stay sweet!

Cool cruiser

MMMMM I LOVE TUXIES! HI CRUISER-HAPPY COTD FROM A CAT LADY IN NEW YORK/USA. I HAVE A NEARLY 7 YEAR OLD MALE NAMED SAMMY-AND YOU LOOK ALOT LIKE HIM. YOUR PICTURES ARE GREAT AND I WISH YOU A GREAT SUMMER! GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518