Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found Mom Cat and 3 Kittens at Work Today....Now They Know Where I Work.

Still no sign as of 3:42 p.m.

But on the other hand, I was able to go next door during my lunch hour to let them know if they see any kittens running around to let me know. I was able to talk with the neighbor who lives right behind our building and told them about the situation and the guy told me that he spotted the mom cat last night (she's black and white hard to miss). He said he saw her towards the edge of his property which makes me wonder if she moved them. He said he will check, he and his wife (who is a vet next door to our office) has 2 goldens, 2 cats (1 black and white and 1 orange and white that they let out from time to time).

The wife is pregnant and by the looks of it, it could be any day now so I don't know how much time they will have to look out for these kittens but I'm thinking I might put the trap on the other side of the fence which is our property so maybe they are near there.

I just hope I can get them. I feel so terrible.

Melissa

Well we released the mom today. There has been no sign of her kittens and I was getting worried and Shirley felt it was best to release her and see where she went and I released her back under the drain and she flew like crazy, my co-worker was watching the one area to see if she went out and I had my mom watch another area incase she went out there and my co-worker saw her come out of the drain and go next to the house under some bushes. I didn't see any signs of the kittens but I had to get back to work.

Her little kitten will be going to stay with me so I can keep an eye on how he's eating because Shirley is just too overwhelmed right now.

The little kitten's name is Hercules. He will be going to stay with me as long as he passes the FIV/FELV test.

I hurt my leg last night by jumping and all this moving up and down hills and drain areas, so I don't know if I'll be able to go out tonight because it's hard to move around right now.

Well that's all for now.

Well that is prob best to let mom go incase the other babies need her.. Well at least you got one of the babies.. Hopefully you will get the others.. Now girl you best take care of yourself.. Take it easy on the body ok.. Hope you feel better soon..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Well little Hercules is doing much better now. He is eating for us and he's been allowed out to play with Apollo who just turned 1 a few weeks ago. Those two have a blast together. Hercules loves to play and we are making sure that he gets his play time.

This morning he was so excited and just bouncing around everywhere. I'm still giving him formula just to help him get a long.

If anyone here would like a cute little kitten he is up for adoption. Just let me know.

Thanks,
    Melissa