Thread: Boots

Boots

Talk about laid back, Boots! You are so relaxed and just adorable in your photos!

You enjoy your special day, sweetheart, with lots of treats and cuddles. I wish I could give you a big cuddle too! Congrats on being our super special Cat of the Day, Beautiful Boots!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Boots, I'm always amazed at the positions felines choose to sleep. You're as laid back as they come, aren't ya? Tell your humans that a cat fountain works wonders and keeps my Fur Posse out of the sink and always demanding flowing water. I'll bet you'll love it. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Boots you are a handsome boy, but you really need to learn to relax!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a Big Bundle of Pure Cat Fun you are Boots, we bet that you light up the room when you enter a room as everyone loves you and wants to give you pets , and belly rubs.
    You have such a smile on you face and we lnow that that is the sign of a Well Cared For Much Loved Cat Companion

We all wish we could meet you Boots and share Our Big Cat Nip AWA Mousie and our food and treats. That is sad when we see a Cat who is so much fun, and they are many miles away.
    You truly would have fun at the Found Cat Hotel and we at Your Furrever Home!!

We Found Ctas All send a Glad to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Fun Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Bodacious Buddy Boots ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Boots!

What unusual face markings you have, Boots!
    I have a black & white medium haired boy here who also likes to hang out in and around the sinks - lol! His name is Whiskers, and he says hi!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Boots!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers II.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	45621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers in a box.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	45622   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 2.1.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	45623  

Boots what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I love how you look like you have a black beard in your first picture. My favorite picture though is of you relaxing in your kitty condo. What a stressful life you seem to live. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boots, you give new meaning to the phrase, "Laid Back". Happy COTD pretty boy!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Blog Entries

Stunning boy =^..^= Boots, you’re a cute package of feline fluff! Kitteh cats are members of the exalted species: Felis Domesticus. Pussycats’ ancestor was Bastet The Goddess -- worshiped by ancient Egyptians. (MeeRrr, humans got that Divinity right!).

I channel through KatMa, speaking on behalf of myself & the Princes Felix, Baby-Rascal, & stray cat *Ebony who comes to dine daily! We felines voted today 4 for 4 that you are a purrfect example of feline splendor...

KatMa is smitten by you; Paw-Paw confirms you’re über special. Akin to felines, Paw-Paw is very, very finicky, fussy and a connoisseur of excellence!

Boots of Vancouver Island, Canada, Feline and Human members of The Palace in Montreal, Canada wish you a fabulous day celebrating the well-deserved honour of Cat of the Day on this Tuesday, June 29th 2010. Our gift to you is the flag of your home province. Live long and prosper: loved, cherished and protected which is the birthright of every pet.

Like you, Prince Felix loves giving relaxation lessons. A photo of Felix demonstrating how to truly relax in a small space:

A human -- backyard bordering ours -- made *Ebony =^..^= an outdoor shelter. He calls Ebony "Pirate"! When Ebony comes to dine our KatMa is overjoyed 'cause she loves him & wishes he'd just let her take him in!

Purrs, kittykisses and figure 8's from me, Norman the King, my baby brothers, the Princes Felix and Baby-Rascal and stray cat our KatMa named Ebony. Lots of from Norman, Felix, Baby-Rascal & Ebony/Pirate & KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Awwww, precious Boots! I'd say life is very good from looking at your pictures and reading your story. Please have your purrents give you some extra hugs, snuggles and lovies from me! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there Boots! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome boy! Your coat, your coloring and markings, are just stunning! I don't think I've ever met a kitty with a beard before! And wow, if you aren't one laid back dude; you sure no how to kick back and chill, sweetheart! I've always envied the ability of you kitties to power nap with such ease, and in the most creative conditions! Ah yes!, life IS good for Boots, and for your parents, who are so lucky to have a beautiful best furkid in you! Keep up the good work sweetheart, enjoying life, and your loving parents, to the fullest! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Boots! Hope you're enjoying a fun day, being pampered to pieces and loved to bits!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to handsome Boots on being today's Cat of the Day!
    You are a very cute tuxedo boy who knows how to relax.
    I love the picture of you laying on your back showing off your cute little black paw pads(panda paws).
    It looks like you already are spoiled so I am sure that your owner is spoiling you on your special day today.
    It would be great if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more wonderful pictures of you Boots.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

i LOVE the second photo of him upside down on his back in his jungle gym.

Wow, Boots, you could give lessons in how to relax! You are a beautiful boy, Boots, and I love your black beard and panda paws. You are a great COTD, Boots!

Blog Entries

Pretty boy

Boots, what a gorgeous guy you are. I love your little black fingers, 3 in from the right on each paw, and the black marks on your wrists. Do you let your Momma play with your toes? You are obviously well loved. Happy COTD and keep on being spoiled, you deserve it.