Thread: Clyde

Clyde

How adorable you are Clyde. How unique your birthday is on July 4th. Hopes you have a super birthday.

Clyda.....What a handsome little fellow you are. You make my heart go flip flop. I am glad that you are alright now. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Clyde

What a nice looking sleek coonhound you are Clyde. It sounds as if you have lots of fun playing outside. I'm sure you are a good natured boy. I like your coloring and sure hope you dont have any more episodes of low blood sugar. Your humans will have to keep an eye on you to make sure, eh? Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Clyde! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Born on the 4th of July??? How neat is that, and how fitting that a pup as special as you made his entrance into this world on such a momentous day; a round of sparkly, colorful fireworks announcing the blessed event! No doubt about it, it was love at first sight for and your family! You all were definitely meant to be together, forever! Oh, what a scare you gave your parents, Clyde! So many of us have had those terrifying, stomach dropping moments when our furkids suddenly, inexplicably, fall ill! Thank goodness your vet knew just what the issue was, and thankfully it was readily treatable! I can just picture the smile on your Mommy's face, the relief she felt when she saw you "bounce back!" Phew! And like all kids (and we grown ups too) you learned just how important it is to be well nourished and watered before starting your busy day! Your Mommy clearly loves you dearly, and for good reason! Any family would feel blessed having a beautiful, gentle and loving, best furkid and soul mate such as you in their lives! Friend to all, that's you, Clyde! Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deserving, Sunday honoree, sweetheart! I wish for you and your family, including your beloved, bff Powder, a very happy, fun filled day, (sun bathing in the yard, chewing up sticks and taking a swim in the pond) and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Clyde! And early Happy Birthday wishes to you as well!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Clyde what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

How frightening when you fell ill!!! I'm so glad your vet was able to tell your humans what to do to help you. Please remember to eat and drink before romping now, sweetheart. Happy Birthday Early! I hope your birthday is extra special.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Clyde,

Loved seeing your handsome,smiling face today. You look up for
    an adventure in your picture. It's almost time for your birthday sweetie
    and I hope it's going to be a fun time for you & your family. Congrats
    on being chosen for special honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Don't
    forget to eat a great breakfast before you start your busy day sweet boy.
    Sending you many cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Clyde!!!!!

Hello to you Mr. Gorgeous Coonhound!!! What a handsome boy. It must have been so scary that day you fell in the rocks. Your family must have been terrified. Thank goodness for the vet on the ball!! We see you came from North GA. Our Mom simply loves that area. It's as beautiful as it gets. What a stunning boy your family got from there!!! Please be careful and make sure you eat and drink whenever you're supposed to, sweetheart!! Congrats on being our wonderful DOTD!!! We wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cute Clyde!

Wow Clyde...you are so busy - lol1 You definetely need to make sure you eat and drink enough so you won't wear yourself out!
    Please enjoy your DOTD status, Clyde!