Thread: Sweet Siren

Sweet Siren

Oh sweet Siren - you are just absolutely adorable. Your little baby photo is too cute for words, and so are the ones of you snuggling in with Missy.

You must have a very demanding voice, Siren to go from Easter to Siren so fast… But your cuteness and playfulness would win you attention by the bucketload. I love how your mom describes the funny sweet things you do - and I bet she did not put them all in.

You are indeed a joy, Siren, and my 4 furrbabies and I wish you the most cuddles and kisses ever on your special day. Congrats on being our Cat of the Day, Super Sweetest Siren!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

For siren

YOU'RE PICTURES ARE SWEET-I LOVE THE ONES WITH YOU AND THE CUTE TUXEDO TOO!HAPPY COTD! SUSANSWATLIN518

Siren

How cute you are. It sounds like you were removed from your Mom too soon; that's why you suck on your Dad's neck. But just wait, you'll be a big boy yet, and your Tuxie sister will show you the ropes. Happy COTD

Siren, your kitten pic is adorable; those little ears! You are just loaded w/personality and one can see how easy it is to fall in love w/you. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gorgeous Siren, just by reading the bio your mom sent one can feel the love she has for you... and no wonder why! you're a little angel and total sweetness! I can picture the joy she felt when she bottle-fed you

I melted down when I saw your baby picture, you look so adorable there! and just as I was recovering I saw you snuggling with little Missy... down I went again!

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you and the other kitties are having fun and celebrating this special day

Lots of love and kisses for you cute boy
    astrid

Aww Siren you are such a Great Little Cat Of The Future and a Little Owesome Orange Cat of the Future as well.
    You are smart enough too know that you as a Baby Kitten should be seen and heard , so your humans will not give to guess when you are hungry or need company.

Although with four Older Cat Companions you certainly not have to worry about playmates.
    You and your Little Tuxedo Friend look as though you are Furrever Buddies, but its well known that Owesome Orangies are very friendly.

Michael , Miquelito and The Owesome Orange Cats and Angels Love Siren and send an Official Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Orangie Kitten ^^ Our Newst Friend ^^ Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Our Sensational Siren.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Siren!

What an adorable kitty you are - pretty and nice!
    I love your pictures - you really like to snuggle with your sis, don't ya'?
    Enjoy your COTD status, Siren!

Siren what an adorable your fellow you are!!!

I just about melted from all the cuteness from your baby picture.
    You look like a very happy little fellow too. And why wouldn't you be? You are loved and adored which is just what you deserve. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Siren!

I can tell your mom, dad and tuxie sister love you - no wonder! I'm certainly in love with you! In fact you look a lot my Fister, only a bit lighter.

Have fun today and celebrate with treats and playtime with your sister and family. Fister and I wish you a wonderful, long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet orange Siren! What an adorable little orangie you are! And your tuxie buddy is very cute too! happy Kitten of the Day to both of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, Siren! Oh my gosh, if you aren't the sweetest, cutest, most adorable wittle fuzz ball! I'm swooning over that shot of you snuggling with your Tuxie sib! The love your Mommy feels for you just oozes off the page! I especially loved reading her list of Siren Sweetness'! And I loved as well, reading how you came to be named...Easter AND Siren! You truly are a *star,* sweetheart! Your Mommy says her heart aches with love for you, and it doesn't get any better than that! How blessd you and your Mommy are, having one another as best friends, and soul mates, for life! Congratulations and ots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, sweet Siren! Enjoy a happy day, celebrating with your proud, proud Mommy, your furry sibs, and all of your no doubt many adoring friends and fans! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Siren, that little face...that adorable little nosie...and those big blue eyes! One look at you and I turned into mush on the floor, the only problem with that is I was at work at the time. I liked reading about the cute things you do and the pictures of you snuggling with your cute little tuxie fursib were just too good to be real!

Hmm, tell you what. Ask your Meowmie to join us here at PT. We'd love to see more of both of you.

Concatulations lovies and smoochies to you for being our way too cute COTD
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh, Siren, you are growing from a cute little kitten into a handsome teenage cat. You look so relaxed laying next to your fursib. My orange boy Sandy was adopted as an adult so I never saw him as a kitten. Seeing your baby picture, I'd like to think he looked like you! You have a great life, Siren, with a mom who loves you to pieces. I hope you have many healthy, happy years together. Siren, you are a wonderful COTD!