Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jax Pictures - update #41 (8/21/10)

Jax went to the vet tonight for one of his shots. Two weeks ago he weighed in at a whopping 1.9lbs. Tonight he weighs 2.5!! My little boy is growing up!
    So I thought I'd attach a couple photos I took over the weekend. Actually, these were all taken on Sunday. He was being a super lazy kitty that day. As you can see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jax 2010 074R.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	45627   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jax 2010 072R.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	45628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jax 2010 070R.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	45629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jax 2010 069R.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	45630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jax 2010 068R.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	45631  

Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Seems like that first stretch was VERY tiring, he hee. And one of his fave spots is the keyboard? He grew almost 30% in 2 weeks, wow!

Maybe cause it was so frigin HOT on Sun? LOL! He's a cutie and I want to schmoovel his tummy. Does he let you?
    Claudia

He is so cute!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Awww!!! What a cutie pie. Your baby boy is growing up before our eyes.

Thank you all. Bruce keeps telling me I picked a good one. He said the same thing about Paizly and Taggart when I brought them home too. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kitten645 View Post
    Maybe cause it was so frigin HOT on Sun? LOL! He's a cutie and I want to schmoovel his tummy. Does he let you?
    Claudia
    As a matter of fact, I just did that to him tonight. I was out in the garage changing the laundry and he was crying at the door. When I came back in I picked him up and held him like a baby on his back. He just laid back so I "schmooveled" his tummy. I hope we have the same definition of that word. LOL Either way, he loves to have his tummy touched, tickled or whatever.
    He also lets me kiss him all the time. Paizly still shies away from me when I go to kiss her. Not Jax! Love it!! LOL (Paizly just likes attention on her own terms, typical tortie)

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

From my own experience, I've found that male cats are more loving and enjoy extra loving much more than female cats do. It sounds like Jax is going to be a big love bug when he grows up.

awww. so cute. Calvin is my love bug and does flippa flips for me to shmoozle his tummy. I have to get him on film. Hobbes was very much his own kitty other than sleeping He'd be in bed in a flash to cuddle. I think multi cat families find their places. Jax is a cutie patootie. I think it's true that boys are the luvkins and girls just do as they wish. LOL Sorta the same for hoomans sometimes. LOL.

Taz was a lovebug and liked his belly rubbed too (for a minute until he attacked your hand). But I was pleasantly surprised this morning when my Paizly Poo wanted some loves. So I sat in the bathroom with her for over 5 minutes just petting and loving on her. Before Jax came into the house Paizly was SUPER lovey. She'd rub her face all over mine. I think that will be happening again soon, as she's getting MUCH more comfortable with Jax around.

What a cutie Jax is - I love that picture of him climbing up the pillow! Such determination! Thanks for the update and pics!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    What a cutie Jax is - I love that picture of him climbing up the pillow! Such determination! Thanks for the update and pics!
    LOL, he was hanging on the pillow! He's such a funny guy. He will sleep where ever he wants. Last night he was sleeping on my keyboard (piano keyboard). It has the cover on it so no damage.
    But he loves being near his people (or any people), that's for sure!

Really cute! I am partial to tabbies.

I don't know about lady kitties not being as affectionate. Of my boyfriend's two kitties, his little girl, Mau Mau, is all about the love! She is a lap cat extraordinairre and just loves tummy rubs and kisses. His big boy, Buddy, likes affection on his terms only. Sometimes belly rubs are allowed and other times, don't go there. He never sits on anyone's lap, but he loves petting and being brushed. He will also follow you around the house, which the little girl never does.

Of my two, Mac is the lap cat and love machine. He will follow you and loves kisses and pets. He sleeps on me every night without fail. Ming loves my son and lets him kiss and hold him all he wants. He just wants brushing and occasional pets from me. I think a cat's level of affection towards you is a personal thing. It varies from cat to cat. The only thing that is for sure is that we sure do love them!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Awee just look at you Jax & how you have grown.. Yous going to be a bigg handsome gent.. Wait did I say going to be.. Your are a Bigg Handsome Gent now.. Huggss & Whisker Kissess..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, Jax, you are just ADORABLE! More so every day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery