Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruno

Moggy? Purebred? Either way you're priceless, Bruno! What a stunningly handsome and loving boy you are, no matter your lineage! Having said that, I haven't met a kitty yet who could resist a scrunchie! What a life loving, mischeivous scamp you are! You may be at the bottom of the pecking order, in terms of hierarchy, but there's no denying who's in charge! Bold and beautiful, a most loving furkid and best friend to your doting subjects, and so deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you on your well earned day of honor, sweetheart! I hope you and the entire furry gang, and your humans of course, enjoyed, are still enjoying, a very happy, extra special, "top cat" day! Lots and lots of love and smoochies to you, beautiful Bruno!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

There is no way with a face like that, that one could ever resist YOU!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

My Ming looks pure Siamese, and so did his littermates, but the people at the pet store I rescued him from say he is not a purebred. Who cares? My Ming is beautiful and loved and so are you, Bruno! Happy COTD, Handsome Boy!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!