Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My sweet Filou lost his last battle- memorial pictures #52/53

I'm so sorry about your precious Filou. He was much loved and knows you did what's best for him.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm so sorry. I'm never good at saying much when it comes to losing a pet. I can only say with time your heart will mend. It will take a while but someday you'll get there.

Your thread brought tears to my eyes, remembering what it was like to put down my dear sweet Anika in Oct. 08. It's never easy to do but you did what was right for Filou.

My prays are with you.

Melissa

Major tears here. My heart sank when I saw the title of the thread, which I was fearing to read lately...

Filou was such a good, good boy, a fighter. He loved life with his favorite humans. Thanks to you and PT, I knew him a bit, and it was enough to be in love with him We know how hard it is for you. (((Hugs)))

Play hard with Tigris and all the other friends you will meet at the RB, Filou.

So sorry to hear that dearest Filou has departed.
    You gave him a noble departure, with his special food and the comfort of being stress-free, resting upon your shoulders. He left without fear.

There is nothing you can 'see with your eyes' to comfort you right now, you look for him, but do not see him. But, if you could just picture him, in your mind. He's at his ideal weight. His fur is plush and shiny. He has no pain.
    He's running with enthusiasm long forgotten.
    And, he's waiting for you now. At the Grand Reunion. At the Rainbow Bridge.
    One Fine Day.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Filou, young prince.

Thinking of you during this difficult time!

I'm so sorry. His life with you was wonderful.

With love,
    Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Barbara, I am so very sorry to hear about Filou. I know you & Siegmar will
    miss him terribly. Filou now joins Tigris as your heavenly guardian angels, till
    you all meet again.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Barbara and Siegmar,

I am so sorry that Filou is gone. He was a special soul, and I enjoyed reading about his life with you. I know that you loved him so very much, and I'm sure that he knows this as well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that time will heal your broken hearts.

Andrea
    Oreo and Molly

My heart stopped when I saw the post. I cannot tell you how sorry I am to read that sweet Filou is gone. All the phrases come to mind, none of them appropriate, nor helpful, though. Your hearts break, and ours break with you as you struggle along. I am so very, very sorry Barbara and Siegmar. I wish I could do something more than express my sympathies. You two will be in my thoughts for a long, long time.

Johanna

Barbara, I'm so so sorry to hear this. Even though we all knew it was coming,it's still a very hard pill to swallow. Major LES here. You did everything you could for him and now he's making all kind of new friends up at Rainbow Bridge. I bet that he and my Sunny will become great friends. After you grieve for a while and when the time is right I'm sure that you'll be able to open your heart up again to another cat or two. Filou will be very missed and will never be forgotten. RIP sweet boy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm so very sorry Barbara.

RIP little Filou. You fought a hard battle but now you can take your rest and play at the RB.

{{{hugs}}}
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, Barbara, I am so deeply sorry!!!

I know how much you love your babies. I know they know that even better than I do. They wrapped that love around them and took it to the Bridge with them.

Be at peace sweet, Filou!!! You are loved so very very much.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so very sorry to read this.

Barbara, I am so sorry to learn this news. Please accept my sympathy.

((((HUGS))))) --
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have placed this Cat Mas Card of Filou and Tigris into My Awesome Angels Army Album on Photo Bucket where they so richly belong.
    Filou and Tigris are in My Found Cats and Porch Cats Angels Photo Album, and they will always have an invitation to join us anytime at all.
    On Catada Day My Friend Christine and I may splurge and go to King.s Buffet on Catada Day, and we pray that Filou and Tigris will be there foor the Lobster, Crab Legs and all the Special Dishes.There's also a great cheesecake bar to die for and ice cream too!
    They will of course recieve the first dish on their
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS