Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventures of Chip and Chuck NEW PICS #38

Awwww!!! Angel is being such a good big sister. How is Winnie doing with the kittens?

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Awwww!!! Angel is being such a good big sister. How is Winnie doing with the kittens?
    Winnie does pretty good. She will still give them a head bonk when she thinks they need it. Grandma is the hissing machine now so I tend to keep her in the bedroom away from them so she can have some peace and quiet. She gets free roam when they are shut in the kitchen. We are all settling in.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Think about it - if you hadn't rescued Angel and Winnie last year, Chip and Chuck could have been born to one of them.

After seeing the fun Chip and Chucks TX siblings had with their tunnel, I hunted out the one my brother had sent my kids years ago. Here are some pics. That's Chester in the pic with Angel looking in. There will be two extra pics in the next thread.

MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

These two pics are of Chip getting into trouble. Thought they should be full size to capture his orneryness.

Chip working on getting a time out!

Chip helping himself to a toy!

I rubbed some pepper on that cord after I chased Chuck off. So far he is avoiding it. Maybe I should invest in a bottle of hot sauce.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

What a nawty little boy Chip is being. I'm glad you caught him before anything bad happened to him though. I hope he and the others will learn not to do this any more. The tunnel looks wonderful and they all seem to love it. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.

Ummppss how so Cute they are.. Yup they look to be enjoying the tunnel alot.. I know mine are crazy with Uncle Gary's Gift Tunnel.. I love the pic with Chip & his toy..

Yes that is what they all told me to do with my outside dogs & their chewing problems was to soak all in Hot Sauce & or Tabbasco.. Well now my dogs Love Hot Sauce & Tabbasco..
    Last edited by lvpets2002; 06-29-2010 at 11:58 AM.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh Moff, never one dull second at your house..............even the time outs are full of fun.

aaawww- what cute little troublemakers

couldnīt help but noticing the green paper saying "can you help us?" in the pic where Chip is chewing on the cord...

well, she actually did helped you guys..... unless... itīs from other outside kitties passing a note to the kitty helper lady
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    couldnīt help but noticing the green paper saying "can you help us?" in the pic where Chip is chewing on the cord...

well, she actually did helped you guys..... unless... itīs from other outside kitties passing a note to the kitty helper lady
    I hadn't even noticed that paper! It was something they perloined out of the trash.

That cord that Chip was munching on is the tv cable cord to my Internet connection. I checked it and it has lots more teeth marks on it than he could possibly have put on it in that short of time I took the picture. I'm thinking Winnie may be munching on it at night. Guess tonight she will go in lock down in the kitchen with the babies.

I sort of hate to try hot sauce on the cords. I don't want to hurt their mouths or make them sick.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Chip and Winnie, listen up: DON'T chew on that cord! It is bad for you! Meowmie gives you toys and food you can safely chew on. But no cords, please.

How cute of Angel to give her little bro-fur a wash up! KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS! (that's six kisses for six kitties ... two toddlers, two preschoolers, a big brother and sister)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

No No Dont you dare put that on stuff on anything the cats could get too.. It would hurt their wittle mouths.. When I said they told me to do to my chewing prob of BIGG OutSide Dogs.. And that has been years ago..
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    I hadn't even noticed that paper! It was something they perloined out of the trash.

That cord that Chip was munching on is the tv cable cord to my Internet connection. I checked it and it has lots more teeth marks on it than he could possibly have put on it in that short of time I took the picture. I'm thinking Winnie may be munching on it at night. Guess tonight she will go in lock down in the kitchen with the babies.

I sort of hate to try hot sauce on the cords. I don't want to hurt their mouths or make them sick.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    No No Dont you dare put that on stuff on anything the cats could get too.. It would hurt their wittle mouths.. When I said they told me to do to my chewing prob of BIGG OutSide Dogs.. And that has been years ago..
    Don't worry! I won't! My brother had told me to do that last year when Winnie started in with the chewing. I just couldn't risk hurting her (or them now). The best solution will be keeping them in the kitchen when I can't be watching them every second. No cords within reach there.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

I don't know how far away your brother is - but if you could get some long clear tubing (the length of the cords that need protecting) with a single slice down the length of it, they could be fitted over the cords. Hardware stores may have it...but it would be nice to have your brother fit it on. Though if your fingers are fairly flexible, it's easy to do.

VERY cute pics....how bad dey are!

ETA: Do you even remember the days before Winnie and Angel came along?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda