Thread: Cody and Cara

Cody and Cara

Dearest, sweetest Cody - your story brought tears to my eyes. To think that such beautiful babies as you and your sister Cara were abandoned and in a shelter. I just cannot imagine that anyone could treat helpless little kittens like that.

But you went from the shelter into your furrever home, so your story has such a happy ending. Your mom is a very special person and she knew that you and Cara needed her love and care. Bless her for her kindness and hands-on nursing so that you are both now the happy beautiful cats you are today.

Congratulations to you and Cara on being our wonderful and ever so deserving Cats of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Cody and Cara- how lucky have you been! I am so glad you are happy and healthy now and make your purrents laugh with your kitten antics
    We are very glad to meet you today and it's good we can only see your pictures or we might steal both of you right away

Cody, your story started out so sad, but fortunately, it has a happy ending. You are such a pretty boy now with your clear blue eyes and bandito mask. How lucky that your fur-sis Cara was adopted with you; you both look so content. I'm glad all that sickness and pain is behind you and your loving family will care for you the rest of your long life. Cody, you are a wonderful COTD. Tell your mom you and Cara want extra treats to celebrate today!

Oh goodness, Cody, I can see in the last pic how red and swollen your little eyes were. How wonderful that you have such wonderful humans to take care of you and your sister. You both are just the cutest little things. You really do look like a little raccoon; I probably would've named you Rocky Raccoon. Enjoy your wonderful life and may it be ever long. And especially enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thanks from another volunteer

I am actually preparing to go to another one of our adoption days (fingers crossed we get some cats good homes). I applaud you for being a volunteer - I know how hard but fulfilling it can be; and for bringing these two sweet kitties into your family. I live for the day when there will be proper laws regarding sterilization so that there won't be soooo many abandoned felines and canines. It HAS to stop. So besides adopting from shelters and rescues instead of breeders (who just add to the overpopulation to make a living - trust me, there are lots of pure bred animals in shelters and rescues - when someone doesn't want to respect their commitment anymore they don't care how much they paid for their pet!) - and PLEASE sterilize your furry family member.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Cody, I know you've heard this before, but you really do have a wonderfully interesting face! I'm so glad you and your sister get to enjoy your home together - and terrorize your fursibs - your parents are lovely people for taking you both in.

Have a wonderful COTD celebration, you deserving little cutie!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You are such a Lucky Little Wonder Cat Cody, a lot of people wouldhave written off your chances , and had you made an Angel.
    But your Guardians gave you a second and third chance and here you are , all better and ready to be their Best Little Cat Companion and Friend to all, and you will make your Guardians so happy.

Everytime that they see yopu, it will give them a feeling of pride knowing that they saved ypou for an early passing and that you will be their Friend for many years to come!!

Your Friend Cara looks so much like Our Angel Porch Cat Ebony Beau Tubster, there must be ReinCatnation.
    We Found Cats all send a Rousing Stereophonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Four Our Newest Cat Dyanmic Duo^^, Our Newset Friends ^^ and Our Newest Cats of The Day Cara^^ and Cody ^^, Cat Companions^^ ^^ Furrever!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cody

Cody, you are just precious and so fortunate that you and your sister were adopted. It was a very good article about Cody and Clara with a sad start but a good ending. I have a Siamese Persian cat that was going to be taken to an animal shelter but I got him when he was a kitten(pic below). Yes, pet owners should neuter or spay their animals. In my opinion, they should not have pets if they can't take care of them properly. Thanks for sharing with us. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Cute Cody...and Cara!

Wow - what a great story, Cody! You and your sister are very cute...and lucky too!
    I must say that you look more like a snowshoe than a siamese...
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Cody what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I am beyond thrilled that you are all well now and that you and Cara can spend your lives together. What a special family you have, indeed!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Cody & Cara,

What a cute pair of babies you are. I am so happy to know that
    you overcame that awful sickness that made your eyes so painful when
    you were little Cody. You look like a playful little bandito now. It's great
    that your pretty little sister Cara was adopted with you. Congratulations
    to you both on being our honored CATS OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Cody and Cara! I don't think anyone could read your story, look into those beautiful eyes of yours, that adorable "ferret face," and not tear up! What a heartwarming, heart tugging story is yours, Cody and Cara! Yep, you've both stolen my heart! Bless your dear Mommy for rescuing you both, dedicating herself to returning you both to perfect health, and providing you with the happiest, most loving of forever homes! What lucky kit-kids you both are; and yes Cody, we too hope that all of your little friends at the shelter found their way to happy, forever homes just as special as yours! I laughed out loud, reading how your kitty sibs Cayli and Cammi haven't quite yet gotten lost in those precious baby blues! But I have a feeling that before long they'll come around, and be just as enamored with you both as are your Mom and Dad! If not, you two can tag team 'em!

Congrats on nabbing Cat of the Day kudos, precious Cody and Cara! Hope you and your Mom and Dad, and kitty sibs Cammi and Calyi too, are all enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration! Love, hugs and kisses to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to handsome Cody on being today's adorable Cat of the Day!
    You are such a cute little guy, I love your bandit mask and cute white feet.
    Your white on your feet and face make you a Snowshoe Siamese and a cute one at that!
    I hope you and your sisters and brother all enjoy your special day today.
    It would be great if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more pictures of you as you grow.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Sweet Cody, what a wonderful story of love and adoption. Your poor eyes in that last picture, ouchie! But now they are beautifully blue You and Cara are so precious and blessed! Happy Cat of the Day to both of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678