Thread: Hi Ruby!

Hi Ruby!

Ruby is so beautiful. I have a Cockalier that looks so much like her. Aren't they the most wonderful, loving dogs! Our little Finnegan, says hellooo to Ruby!

Ruby

ohhhhhh, Ruby you are soooo cute. I just want to hold you and yes you do look like a puppy even though you are 8 yrs old. Really, you're just adorable and so sweet looking. I'm so glad your eye is alright now. Congrats on being DOTD. Kay in NC, USA

Cavaliers are great!

What a beauty! We have a tri-colored Cavalier named Bonnie Blue and she is the love of our family. Can't say enough about this breed. They are perfect.
    Keep loving your dog for many years to come.
    The McCartney's

Hi Ruby! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a precious one you are! You not only look like a puppy, you have the spunk and spirit of a puppy as well! My doggie niece is a CKCS, so I know first hand, just how sweet and special you CKCS kids are! She also just happens to be named Ruby!

When I read of your eye issue I gasped! But thankfully your Daddy is a vet (how neat is that) and all is well now! I must say, yours are two of the biggest, most soulful and loving brown eyes I've seen! Your family is so lucky, having a beautiful, sweet, loving best furkid in you!

I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day celebration there in beautiful Oz! I'm sure they're pulling out all the stops, pampering and spoiling you to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Ruby! Thanks for the smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Ruby!!!!

Such a perfect name for a perfect little girl. We think you got your name due to the red and white coat you're wearing. The story about your eye is just terrible. We don't know what we would have done if this would have happened to us. OMG!! Thank goodness you had help nearby and you are all better now. How scary! We loved meeting you today, cutie. Big congrats for being our wonderful DOTD!! Have a great day and tell the family to add a big round of kisses to the days activities. Those kisses are from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!