Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pooh Bear

Pooh Bear

Hi boy! What a nice rescue story! I am glad you found such humans who could see more than the dirty and hungry kitty you were ! You are so beautiful now! Good care and love made another cat of you!

Have a great day, and I wish you a long and quiet life in your furrever home

What a handsome man!! And such a great rescue story!! You are very lucky that you perservered and found your lovely humans... Happy cat of the day

Pooh Bear

How wonderful that, even though they had several other cats, your family still found room in their hearts for you, too. I'm so sorry about your awful beginnings, but what a great outcome you now have, a loving family (two legged and four), a nice home, food, and your sickness taken away. Love the story, and happy COTD to a very deserving guy!

Pooh Bear

Very Handsome Fellow - Most deserving of the title "COTD"

Pooh Bear your bio was the best... Well Done.

What a beautiful little man and he looks like a real sweetie pie!! I love the story and it made me very happy to see what a happy life he has now. All cats deserve such treatment

Oh Pooh Bear, I'm so happy that you've found your furever home! What a handsome orangie you are! Nothing but blue skies for you from now on, my furry friend. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a great story! Aww, Pooh Bear, I'm so sorry as well you had a rough start, but so glad how it turned out! You are such a sweetie, and bless your family for giving you that chance!

Happy COTD to a VERY deserving kitty - have the most special day ever, Pooh Bear!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dear sweet Pooh Bear, you had a rough start, but it warms my heart to read that you finally found a loving family who have taken such good care of you.

You are very handsome and look really sweet! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life - and lots of fun with your human- and furfamily.

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Pooh Bear

First of all, to the person who wrote about Pooh Pooh: GREAT STORY. Really it was a wonderful writeup. I felt as if I was watching a little movie. Poor cat, hungry, starving, skinny, wormy, living from day to day, being taken in by a loving family.

I am so glad you took him in, fed him, loved him & took him to the vet & got him all fixed up & now he has a great place to call his own. I enjoyed your photos very much, especially the closeup (the last one), great face.

Pooh Pooh, you are indeed one lucky cat to have found such a good home. I'm sure you love your humans as much as they love you. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC

WOW! Pooh Bear you are such a handsome fella and I should know handsome!
    It sounds like you have found a good home. Congratulations on being COTD.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    First of all, to the person who wrote about Pooh Pooh: GREAT STORY. Really it was a wonderful writeup. I felt as if I was watching a little movie. Poor cat, hungry, starving, skinny, wormy, living from day to day, being taken in by a loving family.

I am so glad you took him in, fed him, loved him & took him to the vet & got him all fixed up & now he has a great place to call his own. I enjoyed your photos very much, especially the closeup (the last one), great face.

Pooh Pooh, you are indeed one lucky cat to have found such a good home. I'm sure you love your humans as much as they love you. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC
    DITTO!!!!!!! I was engrossed in your story from the very first line! By the end, I had tears in my eyes and was smiling. What wonderful parents you found! I am so happy you found such love and a great life. You are a beautiful orangeman!!!!!!!

I agree!! What a well written bio!!

What a touching story yours is, sweet Pooh Bear, but thank God for the wonderful humans who gave you a home and all the TLC you deserve

Congratulations for being our COTD handsome boy, I hope you and the other kitties at home are celebrating together and having fun on this special day

Have a beautiful day sweet Pooh Pooh
    astrid

We are glad that you found that good house Pooh Bear where there is always food for the Hungry Lost Ones , and eventually your charm and friendliness got you a home and a much deserved Gotcha Day!!
    I canniot for the life of me understand anyone who would begrudge a Hungry Cat a bite to eat.

We are glad that you and Your Family are fast friends now, and that yoour Pooh Bear , once lost and shunned are now a Treasured Cat Companion.
    You have beaten the odds Our Friend and now have your place acrioos Lake Ontario from the Found Cat Hotel in Hamilton.

Michael, Miquelito and Our Orange Porch Angels Army are sending an Owesome Orangie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Owesome Orange Man^^, ansd Our Most Deserving and Our Newset Cat of The Day Purrfect Pooh Bear^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What an absolutely beautiful story.
    I'm in the process of trying to do the same thing with one of my visiting kitties. Caught her once and got her spayed, but she slipped out of the carrier bringing her home. She's now roaming again, but still comes "home" for feedings.
    I'm so happy your were able to catch Pooh Bear!
    What a wonderful little man he is!

Pooh Bear you are indeed one gorgeous fellow!!!

I am so sorry about your awful start in life. You are living the good life now though, eh? I hope you and your loving family enjoy your special day to the fullest. (and they spoil you rotten too)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~