Ulser no, Gut bleeding yes. Digi's bleeding is related to the foods shes allergic too. Normally the food shes allergic too doesn't bother her much, but now her gut can't handle it. Right now Digi gets Pepto when ever she gets into something. I just do a single dose, unless I didn't catch her eating something & the bleeding is present, then I fast her for 4 days & give her Pepto 3 times a day & gets a very strong homemade chicken broth for nutrition & fluids.

Her last bleeding out (last month) went MUCH smoother then the one that hit her hard last year.

So hopefully all your pooch will need is some meds to clear up her bad tummy. I'm sure it'll take about 2 weeds of meds to help & some fasting.. If its similar to what Digi had.

I wish you both all the best.

If you need her to drink more, try Gateraid on a short term bases. It helped to get good fluids into Digi & gave her a sugar high that helped to perk her up more. She really liked the Blue & Red... Hated the Orange & yellow.

EDIT: if you want a recipe for a really strong Chicken Broth for dogs, let me know.