Thread: Kayla

Kayla

TO: Kayla's mom & dad. In Kayla's story you mentioned that grandma gives Kayla grapes as a special treat. Please do the research and learn that grapes and raisins are very dangerous for dogs. They can cause renal failure, leading to death of the dog. Onions are also a major "no-no" for dogs, as is chocolate. Kayla is much too special to take a chance that might be fatal to her.
    With that said, now please allow me to say that Kayla is beautiful and strong in as much as she beat the dreaded Parvo disease to become a healthy and strong little girl. I understand your love for her and I'm sure you will do whatever it takes to protect her. Cherish her everyday as she cherishes you. All the best for a long and happy future.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Kayla.....What a pretty little lady you are. You put a big smile on my face this morning. Congratulations on being our DOTD. Have mom give you a great big hug for me.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Kayla

Kayla, you are soooo cute. I cannot understand how people can just leave a dog on the street or highway or on a patio to fend for itself. Thank goodness, you people had a good heart and took her in and got medical care for her. She sounds so sweet and loving. Congrats on being DOTD.

Quote Originally Posted by jspence View Post
    TO: Kayla's mom & dad. In Kayla's story you mentioned that grandma gives Kayla grapes as a special treat. Please do the research and learn that grapes and raisins are very dangerous for dogs. They can cause renal failure, leading to death of the dog. Onions are also a major "no-no" for dogs, as is chocolate. Kayla is much too special to take a chance that might be fatal to her.
    With that said, now please allow me to say that Kayla is beautiful and strong in as much as she beat the dreaded Parvo disease to become a healthy and strong little girl. I understand your love for her and I'm sure you will do whatever it takes to protect her. Cherish her everyday as she cherishes you. All the best for a long and happy future.
    Ditto...Kayla sounds like a wonderful Dog..So proud you guys rescued her great JOB... <2

Just wanted to tell you about the grapes, ect Onions are also toxic to animals..Kayla must have a heck of a strong tummy...We have a long haired dachshund Emma that also had Parvo it is a sad thing to go thru but awesome when they make it....She was left by the side of the road so tiny..I can't understand why people can be so darn mean to the animals of the world they give us so much love...Great pictures thanks for sharing Kayla's Story and pic..Have a wonderful weekend.. <3

Welcome Kayla.. Your are such a Cutie Sweetie Pie.. I read that your a TX Lady too.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

To the new folks - a grape every once in a while won't do much harm, and that's all Kayla is getting, and only at her grandparents house.

I have known many dogs that lived long, healthy lives with a grape treat every now and then, I knew a Border Collie who would clear 6 feet off the ground for a grape.
    I've Been Frosted

Kayla!

I have a niece named Kayla...lol! Anyway, I'm happy to see that you are now in a good loving home...and being spoiled...!
    With your antics of tearing up toilet paper, and sitting on the laptop...are you sure that you aren't a cat in disguise?
    Have a great DOTD!

Kayla what a beautiful brave girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I find myself similing at your picture. I'm so happy you are healthy and loved so very much now. You deserve the best in life for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Kayla!!!!!

Aren't you a pretty girl, Miss Princess Kayla? We didn't like hearing that you were hiding in a corner but so glad you were found and saved from Parvo. Big thanks to your family for saving you, sweetheart!! It's a great pleasure to meet you today. We are sending huge congrats to you for being chosen as our wonderful DOTD!!!! Please tell the family to cover that sweet little facie with tons of extra kisses from us here in Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there cutie Kayla! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! You are too precious for words, Kayla; what a beautiful, happy smiling face I see! Your Mommy is rightfully proud of you Kayla, and like your Mom, we can all relate to that inability to stop talking up our furkids! I can't imagine a girl as sweet and loving as you being abandoned! Thankfully you found your way to the happiest, most caring of forever homes, to a family who will love and pamper you, cherish you all the days of your life! And we're so glad to hear that you're all better after your frightening battle with Parvo, sweetie! Add fighter and survivor to your most impressive resume!

Your family is so very blessed, having a loyal and loving, joyful best furkid in you, sweetheart, and we are honored to have you as our very special and most deserving "top dog!" Lots of love, cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you, precious Kayla! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day, snuggling with your beloved pink blankie on your parents' lap, chowing down on some yummy treats, being spoiled and loved to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello sweet Kayla,

You look so beautiful & happy in your pctures sweetie. TLC by
    your loving human family can work wonders. I am so glad to know what
    a great life you have now. You so deserve it little girl. Congratulations on
    being chosen for honors today as our special DOG OF THGE DAY. Sending
    plenty of hugs, kisses and treats just for you brave girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kayla

Please do not do the grape treat you never know how many it takes to get Renal disease which there is no cure.Heck give her a little piece of chicken if you go to the SPCA.com they should have a list of foods that can kill a dog or cause many health problems.
    Your dog is small you never know over time the grape being toxic to dogs may build up in the system.Good Luck with your girl.
    Papbouv