Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toey

Toey

What a beautiful boy you are, Toey, and what determination and courage you displayed to get to your furrever home! You precious darling, how anyone could abandon you is beyond belief. Now you are nurtured and loved, which is exactly as you should be!

I bet you have won over Tigger by now, as well as the other humans. Congrats on being our special Cat of the Day, Tenacious, Terrific Toey!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Awwww TTT, what a beautiful boy you are! I so understand why your mom could not resist! And it reminds me it is the way my first kitty chose me too

Have a great day, sweetie

Toey update

Toey's character has grown as big as his paws! He has moved out of his playhouse apartment and right into the master bedroom of his loving human home. His pal Tigger has sadly passed away due to old age, but he lived the best life a cat could ever have. Toey now has two puppy pals and loves to play with them everyday. He's looking forward to nominating them for Dog of the Day very soon. Thanks to everyone who loves us strays and abandoned felines!

Toey you are gorgeous!! It is hard to imagine such a healthy, silky coat cat being small and helpless... Sounds like you are very lucky to have such lovely humans... Happy cat of the day!!

Toey, look at the size of those paws! Something tells me you've got a bit of growing to do yet!! What a great story - congratulations on finding your forever home - and a private chalet to boot!

Congratulations on your COTD honor, honey, you deserve every special treat you'll receive today!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

How clever of you TTT to go pick out your new humans the way you did!!
    No catloving human can resist such a sweet cat like you!!
    Have a fantastic day sweety, and be sure to get your favorite goodies!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Toey

How very good of you to take in Toey and give him a much needed home and love. I just read your update. So, he is now IN the house in the master bedroom--good for you Toey. I was sorry to read that Tigger passed away but we animal lovers know that it eventually happens and we go forward and keep our loved ones in our heart. Thanks so much for sharing Toey's story with us. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC

Hello there Handsome Guy.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Toey what a gorgeous cuddly boy you are, and I just love your extra toes, all the more to love!!

Toey

Oh good, I'm so glad to see that Toey's Mom wrote in also. Before I read that, I was going to suggest that Toey become an inside kitty for safety and health reasons, but I see that, like a smart kitty, he has already moved into the master bedroom. Good boy, way to go! Enjoy your special day today.

Toey!!!

What a trooper you are, Toey! I'm so glad that you were given a chance...I bet you appreciate it too - lol!
    And look at those big feet - extra toes will do it! Lol!
    Have a great COTD!

Toey what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

It's a good thing you have those extra toes, sweetie, they helped you hang onto the window until you got your mommy to take you in!!! I'm so happy you have a safe home and lots of love now. You deserve all the best from life. Now, I bet you will get it or most of it any way!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi big boy!!! What a nice story yours is, with a happy ending for you included Your guardian angels took you to a nice warm home where you're now loved, isn't it awesome?!

Congratulations for being our honored COTD, I hope you're having a great day and a big celebration on your honor

Have a beautiful day handsome Toey!!
    astrid

Toey

WHAT A SWEET STORY OF COURAGE! YOU ARE SOOOO GOOD LOOKING AND I WANT YOU TO GO HAVE FUN ON THIS-YOUR SPECIAL DAY. GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Toey Toester! Look at those precious pawsies! I'm so sorry that your life got off to a difficult start but I am so glad you have a loving, caring family and your very own kitty apartment!

Happy Cat of the Day, sweety! Please have your mum give you a big hug from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678