Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toey

Toey , you are one determined Black Cat , and like me you have a great brown undercoat, under all that majestic black fur.
    Like me Toey you were lost and now we are both Ctas who have the best of both worlds , we have a Furr Ever Home in the cold weather and a nice place to run and play , in a place with lots of food just made for Us!

I am Tubster Panther , and like you Friend Toey I was not welcme at a lot of places because of my color and my size, but with the Grace of Our Lord Above we both found our place in the sun.
    I have lots of Cat Pals, I hope that Tigger and Your Pup Pal have reached a detente.

We Black Cats. My Dad Tubby 2, I the Panther and Our Black Angels Ebony Beau Tubster, Ebonite Tubbette and the Earl of Ebony are satrting the Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS foe\r Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Elegant Ebony Cat of the Day Terrific Toey!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Too many toes, Toey!

What a wonderful, SMART, Momma you have. Polydactyl cats have long been known to be Good Luck Charms for their owners, so she can call you "Lucky" too.

My first polydactyl cat I named "TJ" (Toe Jams) and he was my sweetest boy ever. He died from kidney failure five years ago at the age of 17. I miss him everyday. I now have two more polys, an orange guy named Sammy and another TJ (becuz he looks alot like the first TJ). And they have great personalities too. Gotta love those polys. No such thing as too much good luck, ya know.

Congrats on being COTD, and many more happy years with your Momma. I'm very sorry to hear of Tigger's passing. I hope she gets you another kitty (maybe a little girl) so you have a partner to snuggle with. God Bless.

LOVE your big pawsies, Toey!! What a handsome determined boy you are. Good think you 'hung' in there (sorry, bad pun) and got yourself adopted into a loving furrever home!!

So glad to hear Toey has taken over the bedroom; I think whatever he desires will be given to him; he certainly has his agenda down pat.

Thank you, Toey's meowmie, for taking him in; I couldn't have resisted, either.

Happy COTD, Toey!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh Toey!!! What a precious, beautiful boy you are! Just look at those awesome, big pawsies! I have a rescue (Tigger) who while in transition to the big house (bunking in our heated garage complete with a heated, fleece lined kitty tee pee) used to hang by his claws for dear life to the interior door frame, peering into the big house and howling, "Let me in!!!" Well, he's now almost fully in, spending his evenings lounging in his very own "apartment," our den, complete with his very own TV (Animal Planet) kitty condo, and a full view of the living room, kitchen and humans through the sliding glass doors! Hopefully as our Tigger has, before long you'll be all the way in, having won over all of your humans' hearts, as you have your Mommy's already! But regardless, no doubting how very loved you are, that you're a full fledged member of the family! And how blessed they are, having found such a sweet and loving best furkid in you!

Thanks to you proud, wonderful Mommy for rescuing you, for sharing your heartwarming story, your beautiful self with us all! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day sweetheart, being pampered and loved to pieces! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Toey, our very special and most deserving honoree!
    (Just reading through the posts...I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Tigger. Your Mommy's going to need your loving now more than ever, Toey.)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a touching story. So glad you are inside in a loving home now! R.I.P. Tigger.

Toey, you big beautiful Cat of the Day! It's nice to meet you and read your story. I'm so glad it has a happy ending, but I'm sorry you lost your buddy, Tigger Your extra toes are awesome, and I'll bet you can do some serious kneading on your Mom to tell her how much you love her. Sweet boy, you are a great Cat of the Day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Sweet Toey, what a pretty boy you are! I have three polys - all siblings - and just love those big footsies. You had a rough beginning, Toey, but have overcome adversity and now have the life every cat dreams of. I'm sorry you lost your friend Tigger, it's sad to lose someone you love, isn't it? Toey, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many more years with your loving family.