Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~Wedding pics~

Everything and everyone looks so beautiful! I am glad you had a lovely day and I wish you a loving and long life together!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

What beautiful pictures. You make a great couple. Nebo was such a cute ring bearer. Congrats!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

WOW....I love the spot you guys got married at and your color's are gorgeous! Amazing pictures!

Everything looks beautiful and you both look very happy together! Congratulations!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

amazing pics!!.. awesome colors you picked.. you looked lovely.. you both did.. great venue btw

and Nebo... what can I say... my face hurts with just how much it made me smile to see him there.. awww... totally understand about the girls...I could so see Skya in a corner or under a table and Keva eating the cake and looking so innocent ..lol...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Yaaaay! Congratulations! It looks like a beautiful day for a beautiful couple

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Many Congrats of your Wedding.. Yes you both make a Great Couple.. Pictures were all Very Nice.. thanks for sharing..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Congrats Amy!

You look so beautiful. It looked like a perfect day
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Congratulations! You both look gorgeous, and what a wonderful setting - I love your dress, too! I hope you will be very happy together for th erest of your life!

Thanks for sharing.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a beautiful bride you are!! I really enjoyed seeing the photos, esp. Nebo. LOL. I was at a wedding last year and the couples 3 dogs were there..it was a little overwhelming for the dogs and the handlers.

Can't wait for Hawaii pictures!

Beautiful pictures, beautiful bride, beautiful wedding. There is hardly anything as special as being married to the man of your dreams. May you both share a lifetime of happiness, joy, and tranquility together. May you always be as special to each other as you are today. Congratulations to you both.

Wonderful pictures!! I love the fact that Nebo was there.

If Bruce and I ever got married I would want Zoee and Taggart to be there too. Taggart with the groomsmen and Zoee with the bridemaids.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

The pictures are great, Amy. I loved every one!!! Best wishes to you both.

CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!! What a beautiful wedding, I love your cake, so pretty! You both look great and I wish you a very happy life together.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

You look lovely! I love the curls in your hair. I also love the brown and teal bridesmaid's dress!

Niño & Eliza