Thread: HUNTER Todays dog

HUNTER Todays dog

I have a Cathoula leopard dog. He is almost 14 years old. he had one cracked glass eye. He is wonderful. He has the gray mixed in with brown and tan and black. they are very smart loyal and protective. yours has that pretty look especially in the bottom picture like Pepper does. There is just something about that face on them.

Beautiful Hunter

Hunter, you are a beautiful boy! I love your coloring and your fur looks so fine and soft. Sounds like it was love at first sight for your mom and you. Enjoy your title of Dog of the Day today. You deserve it!

Hunter

Hunter, what a handome dog you are. We dont see many of your breed on here but I'm sure you are a fine example. You sound as if you are a good dog and fun to be around. Congrats on being DOTD. Kay in NC

Good morning Hunter! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful Catahoula boy you are!!! Your coloring and markings are simply gorgeous; what a silky shiny coat, and yep, it reminds me of "cammo!" I'm sure there were many wonderful, deserving doggies there at the shelter, but no doubt you were the one for your family, a case of love at first sight, for sure! And with a little time, even Lucky agrees that you're the best! We thank your family so very much for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a 2nd chance at life...and oh, what a wonderful life it is! Your skin bro, Lucky, your entire family are truly blessed, having a beautiful, smart, sweet and loving best furkid and loving companion in you! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and your skin bro, Lucky and your Mom and Dad all have a fun day of celebration! Love, hugs and kisses to you precious Hunter, and to Lucky too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hunter what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I think you are the first Catahoula I've ever seen. I'm so glad you are out of the shelter and have a loving family to call your own now. Every animal deserves that for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Hunter!!!!!

Such a handsome lad you are, Hunter. That coat is marvelous. We love the coloring. What a great story you have. Your skin bro had very good taste when he picked you and picked your name. What a smart guy!! We're smiling that Lucky took a while to come around but glad things are going well now. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to pass out tons of extra kisses today from us in Florida. We wish you all happiness always. p.s. Some kisses for Lucky too please.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hunter!

What a lovely coat you have! I'm so glad that you were adopted!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi Hunter,

You name is very fitting, as you look like cammo. You would be well
    hidden in the tall grass. Congratulations handsome boy on being chosen
    for special honors as our special DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you and
    sis lucky, enjoy your special day. Sending hugs & kisses your way sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt