Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Catmobile Kitties.....

Calling All Catmobile Kitties.....

.....and any other kitty looking for some fun on the road.

Hi fellow kitties,
    Well, it's half past June already and summer will officially be here come Monday. I just got an e-mail from the local Jaguar dealer asking about our summer adventure plans. She said the eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile has been tuned up, oil changed, air conditioning checked, spare tire replaced, brand new soft pillows, nice warm blankets, water dishes that automatically fill up with cool water, and a few bottles of Dawn dish soap.

Pinot, do you need new maps? I hear that the local Jaguar dealer has a GPS with your name on it. Call me on my cell phone when you can, okay? You know how we depend on our ace co-pilot!

If anyone has someplace they would like to see or something they would like to do, please contact Pinot or me as soon as you can. We'll see what can be done to accomodate your suggestions.

Everyone is invited, there's always plenty of room in the Catmobile. Plus, we always have a good supply of tasty treats - something for everyone to enjoy.

Come one.....come all!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi dear Groucho,
    Right now I'm pretty busy cheering up my favorite teams on the Soccer World Cup, but I'll be glad to join you in July, just let me know where you'll be!! Boy, it's gonna be so much fun!!!

Gorgeous as usual,
    Sophie
    astrid

Hey Groucho!

OOOH - a GPS?! I get to play with a GPS?! My purrents don't have one of those! They don't even have anything like my Catberry Mobile...

I think something was discussed about the third week in July, but I don't remember what it was. Anyone remember? We have to get the new lovebirds Sparkler and Merlin back in the Catmobile!

Let me take a look at the world calendar and we'll see what we can plan! See you soon, kitties!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Our Old Dad doesnt have a car, never has as he is poor.
    If you are near The King's Buffet on Centennial Parkway and Barton , please drop in, theres lots of food from 11Am to 10.30 Pm, and right beside the King's Buffet if the Food Basics with great Deli Meats and Chicken and a huge vegetarian section for Our Herbivore Angels Army
    And theres the Porch Angels Strip Mall in Burlington on Fairview Street with 8 Great Place to eat, Plus The Moose BBQ in Cayuga , and Our Angels Diner in Waterdown.
    Come One Come All, Catmobiles are especially welcome
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sophie, I'm so happy to know you'll be joining us! Don't worry Catada kitties, after we fill our tummies with such great food you'll join us for the trip.

And my friend Pinot! Great to hear from you, it has been awhile. I had no idea about the GPS until the Jaguar dealer told me about it. Do you know how those things work? Meowmie went somewhere with her friend Bernie who has one in her car. Meowmie said those things actually talk to you! What will these hoomins come up with next?

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember something about going away in July. With Soncat away on a dynamite trip for two weeks, I was thinking about him coming home and sort of forgot about it. Not to worry, things will definitely work out.

Come on, fellow kitties...Cassie, Sparkler, Merlin, Killearn Lassies, Buddy, Luna, Lily, Chester, Grandma, Winnie, everyone. Check in, we can't wait to hear from you. We have plans to make!

Your friend,
    Groucho

Aren't we all already making plans to join in the celebrations for the national holidays of both Catada (July 1) and the United States (July 4)?..

Merlin and I are SO looking forward to this!!!!! -- Sparkler

We others all have OUR sweeties on our minds too! -- Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Bob

How about a Beach Party to celebrate the arrival of Summer next Monday, too!!!!!
    Last edited by phesina; 06-18-2010 at 08:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I just called Merlin on his cell phone and he's all excited about the trip. He can hardly wait until he see his sweetie again. He mumbled something about fireworks - not sure if he meant Catada Day celebrations or the "Sparkler" in his heart.

I'll bring up his suitcase from the locker tonight. I'm sure he will want to start packing right away.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Our Awesome Angels Army Companions are veterans of Beach Parties, they have had them all over the World on the finest Beaches!!
    There are so fine beaches around Geoergian Bay and The Great Lakes, and The Found and Porch Cats would be glad to bring food from Poco LocoThe King's Buffet The Harbor Diner and Harry's Fish and Chips
    That is a Great Way to make New Friends , and have a Cool Meal Together

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Tell my prince Groucho that I will come too!! I will bring my favorite snackies for us to share!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This me, my mom took this picture especially for my american prince Groucho!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Yup count us all in.. Taccoa with her Elmer & Pinot with her Roco.. It will be so much funnss.. We will be packing some treats.. Hey we will have the 3 New Babies from Connie in KS by then.. We will bring them for extra energy..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Cassie here! I'm in! Meowmie will send Eli's cheesecake for us because it is one of Chicago's favorite desserts. I would love to do the Catada-US trip or anywhere else the Catmobile wants to go.

Purrs and headbumpies!! Welcome home, Soncat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My Found Hotel Cats always like visiting the USA as there are so many varities of Cat Food which are not carried in Canadain Stores.
    They love to try new flavors and new treats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    My Found Hotel Cats always like visiting the USA as there are so many varities of Cat Food which are not carried in Canadain Stores.
    They love to try new flavors and new treats!!!
    Send them over to Belgium, Garry!! Our Belgian Cuisine is famous!!
    I suppose the Cat-Cuisine too
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Welcome home, Soncat!
    Thank you very much, Cassie! We did a lot of work with the diplomats in China but we also had the opportunity to see and do some wonderful things. Among many other things, we saw the life size terra cotta statues guarding the tomb of the first Chinese emperor and we also hiked on the Great Wall of China. The trip was great but I'm so happy to be home with Mom and my dear buddy Groucho. How sweet of you to think of me!

Sending you scritchies and tummy rubs,
    Soncat

[QUOTE=Maya & Inka's mommy;2273774]Tell my prince Groucho that I will come too!! I will bring my favorite snackies for us to share!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [QUOTE]

Oh, my beautiful Inka!!! Since I saw your message that you'll be joining us on the Catmobile trip I haven't been able to stop doing the happy dance. With you and snacks from Belgium this will be a wonderful trip! I'll call you on your cell phone so we can arrange to get you to Trenton. Your picture is so beautiful!

Hi Taccoa! How are you today? We're all looking forward to seeing you again. Wow, three new babies! That is really going to be fun. Do the babies need anything special like baby food or baby beds? Let us know as soon as you can so proper accomodations can be arranged.

Come on and check in, fellow kitties.....there's still time to sign on and there's plenty of room in the Catmobile.

Your friend,
    Groucho