Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THEY DID IT! Thanks everyone :)

THEY DID IT! Thanks everyone :)

This pet project is currently in 8th place. They have to stay in the top 10 to win $5,000 towards starting a Meals on Wheels for pets. We all know that in this economy, our pets have suffered. How many pets have been turned into shelters because their humans can no longer afford to feed them. And some of them are simply not fed

http://www.refresheverything.com/foodforpets

Please vote today and everyday to keep them in the top 10. You can also vote for up to 10 projects per day. There are a lot of animal projects.

I have NO personal affiliation with any of these projects. I just see a lot of money being awarded by Pepsi and I would love to see some of that money going towards these animal projects.

I have been surprised by the lack of responses to these posts that I post everyday. A little support would be nice. I would think that this pet forum would be really pulling for these projects but with the exception of a few forum members who have commented, I have been surprised and saddened by the apathy but I will continue on hoping that atleast the "views" are getting some votes for these projects.
    Last edited by MoonandBean; 07-01-2010 at 08:54 AM.

We have voted, The Found Cats and I like thae Idea Of Pets Meals on Wheels
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

As usual, Thank you Gary

I'm really sorry if I didn't see this before. I haven't been on that often lately and sometimes had to close as soon as I opened . Rest assured I'm going to vote right now. Keep putting up the post, sometimes some of us are just not able to read every post or we miss them. I'm glad yours was the first post when I opened.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    I'm really sorry if I didn't see this before. I haven't been on that often lately and sometimes had to close as soon as I opened . Rest assured I'm going to vote right now. Keep putting up the post, sometimes some of us are just not able to read every post or we miss them. I'm glad yours was the first post when I opened.

Thank you!! I do believe that people are voting even if they aren't commenting. Thanks for your post

I don't feel the need to comment on every one of these threads. Voting takes time, and commenting takes time, and some peoples' time is limited by other responsibilities.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I don't feel the need to comment on every one of these threads. Voting takes time, and commenting takes time, and some peoples' time is limited by other responsibilities.

True but you have commented on one occasion which was appreciated. I have just been surprised by the overall lack of support that these threads have received considering that they have ALL been about raising money for our PETS which is who this whole forum truly is about.

I have voted multiple times, but it is time-consuming if you don't have Facebook. You have to log on everytime you vote and sometimes I am on at work and don't have the time. I have voted, however.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

See...that's what I was hoping Thank you!!!

Voted - no comments.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Voted - no comments.

Yippee! Thanks Maggie

voted
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Thank you!!!!!

Voted!

Thanks Melissa!