Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Allow me to introduce..more pix #54

Moe, it took me almost a year to decide if I was ready for this or not. Then I finally decided YES and it was almost taken away from me. Which would have been fine. I said if it doesn't happen then it's just not the right time yet. But it did happen.

The picture astrid reposted is now my background on my computer at work since my computer fried on Monday and I lost the pic of Zoee I had.

This little boy is a parrot! I've never had a cat that climbs up and sits on your shoulder. He has done it to me and Bruce and he did it at the vets. Oh, the vet said she rarely sees a kitten that is so healthy. His eyes, ears and teeth look GREAT!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

WOW what a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!
    GILL & Crew;

more pics please ...

he sounds so much fun... great personality.. he´ll win Paizly in no time.. she just needs to find out she can play with him too
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I'm so glad to also hear that he's so healthy.That's a big plus. Yes, we do need to see many more pictures of him. He's such a cutie pie.

I took some pictures and video last night of him playing with a toy that Paizly would never play with. I just need to figure out how to upload the video. I'll have to do that tonight from home.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aw goshie......... what supercute little tabby boy!!!!!

He looks almost luike my own Inka when she was little!!
    This was Inka then

and Inka now
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Shoot, forgot to upload pix and video. I'm so sorry!!!

Actually, Inka looks more like Jax's sister. They have the same white pattern on the face. Too cute!! But I'm glad to see that Jax will grow up to be a beautiful kitty!

What a doll baby! Love his cute little face! Congrats on your new family member!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Ok, I did not forget tonight!
    Here are some pictures and a video (if I can upload it correctly). I'll post the video first, hopefully.
    This is a toy that was given to me from the shelter by the manager of the store. Paizly never played with it and neither did G. So I cleaned it up and gave it to Jax. He loves it. It came with a different ball, but I just put the shaky ping pong balls in it. He loves the sound and they fit!

I don't know if there is sound. If there is, please ignore Bruce's comments.

This is the tree I got for him, but we thought it was a little too big right now. So we traded it with Paizly's tree until he gets bigger (or has free roam of the house with Paizly).

That's it.....for now!

He is too adorable!

Thanks for posting some more pictures of Jax. He's super cute. I've never seen a cat toy like this before. I bet my Pearl would love it. I bet he'll grow into the cat tree before you know it.

What a cutie!

Had to plant a kiss on the nose in that last picture He looks like such a little tabby rascal

Awee just look at cha wittle Jax.. Your such a Cutie Pie.. Sweet wittle belly rubbss..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a cutie!!! I love to watch little kitties at play and Jax is so adorable!!!
    I've never seen a toy like that either, looks cool!!
    astrid