Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Allow me to introduce..more pix #54

He is precious! What an expressive little face.

Tabby cuteness!!
    Congratulations and kisses to Jax! Welcome home little guy!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

omigish, he is cuter than cute.

Thanks again guys. We are so happy with him. He fits in here perfectly. He's so outgoing. He startles on things a little bit but then is right back out playing and looking for pets again.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Aaaawww- I JUST LOVE him. THe shiny baby fur, the white pawsies, the nosie- and these eyes!!!!!
    Yesterday I happened to see an introduction of 2 senior lions in a zoo. They both were widowed in the zoos they lived in but they were supposed to keep company. The she-lion had been flewn over to his place. It took them 4 months in neighboring cages before they dared to open the doors. And then the lion-lady just rolled over, showing her belly and they became best friends.
    I hope it will not take that long with Paizly and Jax- it will be Jax' roll to roll over but I hope they'll be best friends ever after
    I hope Jax will do the roll over thing too, because he does it with us to rub his tummy now.

I am writing up thank you cards to the people at ARF that helped me yesterday. Especially the one that sorta got in trouble because of me. I'll be going there again today to help out for a while before the dog training class starts that I'm helping out in.

Oh, Jax is not a big meower either. He was meowing a little earlier because he was all alone in the room. He was calling his siblings. That broke my heart. That's why I hope Paizly comes around soon. Otherwise I don't know what to do when we go on vacation. Then Bruce said - maybe we'll have to take her with us. I was shocked he said that! He's the "no animals at the condo" guy. Hee hee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Congratulations on the cute new addition!
    I can see why you fell for him, he has the cutest face and I love his little white feet.
    I really like the name you chose for him too.
    Please keep posting pictures of him as he gets settled in to his new home.
    I can't wait to see pictures of him and his big sister Paizly together.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Cuteness overload to the MAX!!!! He certainly looks comfy and all at home in his pictures. Bet he had some fur angels whispering in his ears to get him to you.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Cuteness overload to the MAX!!!! He certainly looks comfy and all at home in his pictures. Bet he had some fur angels whispering in his ears to get him to you.
    You know, this just may be true. Right around now is where I put Taz's birthday (June 15th). With all I went through yesterday, almost not getting him, then it coming through that I did, I definitely think Taz had something to do with it.
    It just amazed me that the adoption manager tells me I have to get a number and see if Derek is still available. Then she has someone take him to the back so nobody else could get him. There was one lady that was upset. She had been in on Friday and wanted to pay for him that day. But because he wasn't up for adoption until Saturday they told her no that she has to come back the next day. I do feel bad about that, but she ended up with Damian and Lacey and she seemed happy about that to me.

Vermontcat, I also can't wait to get pix of him and Paizly together. She keeps having hissy fits at him. But she is still playing with us and Zoee, although while playing with us and Zoee she occasionally will hiss. She just has her feathers ruffled right now. Once she learns he is not going to attack her like the last cat I had here she should come around.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Awww, he is precious and I love his name! Congratulations!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh, isn't he just ADORABLE!!!!! He looks like he's dipped his little front toesies into the cream!

Welcome home, JAX!!!!!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I just love a mushy love story...................Congratulations!!

What an absolutely adorable little guy!! I hope you have a great time with him growing up! He looks like he's going to give Paizly a run for her money, lol. I hope to see a lot of play pictures in the near future!

OMG!!! Look at that little cutey LOVE THOSE TOES!!! CONGRATS...

*I've been Boo'd*

Jax is SO adorable!!! Congrats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Aww he is precious! I love the tabbies.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

He is completely adorable! Welcome, Jax!
    I've Been Frosted