Thread: Stella-grande dam

Stella-grande dam

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! I AM A NEW YORK/USA CAT LADY/MOTHER OF 2 FURRBALLS. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL-LIKE ROYALTY SUCH A PRECIOUS PRINCESS WITH PRETTY EYES. I WISH YOU THE BEST! SUSANSWATLIN518

Stella - you have cattitude by the bucketload! I just love that photo of you with your paws up, and those green eyes looking askance!

What a treasure to inherit - actually I think it was the other way round - you inherited your owner! Those kitty guardian angels do such wonderful work, teaming up just the right owner for cats in need.

Any why would you spend your days any other way, precious Ms Stella? One must have one's beauty sleep, and then waken for a nibble of a dainty morsel or two… And you know that your doting owner doesn't mind getting up in the wee small hours to show their adoration by giving you a snack - just your way of testing their devotion.

You deserve all the midnight snacks you desire on your special day, sweetest Stella with the mystic eyes. Congrats on being our especially beautiful Cat of the Day, Superstar Stella!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hi Stella from Sue and Bonnie down under in Aussie!

Beautiful Stella you have fallen on your feet! And good on you her owner for being so kind to an "old lady". I have cared for several and they end up weighting very little. Also did you know they can't retract their claws very well when they become elderly, and you will possibly find they get them stuck in woollen bedding etc. I had to constantly clip my last old girl's nails because she would end up pulling her bedding around the house!! She lived to be 18 and died last November. I was very sad to see her go as I called her 'my little black velvet cushion'!

Take and best wishes,
    Sue and "Bonnie" from Perth - Western Australia.

Stella! You are a beautiful girl and live in one of my favorite places on earth, lucky one! That picture with your paws up is adorable and you have the purrsonality to match!

Happy COTD to you, dear Stella, have an extra special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Stella , the first thing that I saw when I was looking at you is that you were taking a boxing pose , keeping your front paw ready for jabbing and getting ready to throw your power paw in at the right time.
    You look as though you have taken the style of Benny Lynch , Jim Watt or Ken Buchanan , both great lighter weight fighter from years gone by.

And you are yet another great Second Chance Cat who won the Cat Lottery nad ended up in a fine Furrever Home, and are now living the life of Riley in a wonderful home where you are loved and adored.
    You are a tough survivor Stella and a very long way from being counted out.

We Found Cats love a fighter and send a One Two MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Cance Cat ^^ And Our Newest Friend, In this Corner Our Newest Cat Of The Day Scrappy Sensational Stella.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Scintillating STELLA

Dear Queen Stella,

This is me, Norman the King channeling through KatMa. You are purr~rceous beyond mere words! The Princes Felix and Baby-Rascal are agog, just like me. In our eyes, your sparkle surpasses your name which is the Latin word for Star.

As always, Cat of the Day knows how to choose a wonderful kitty for us to celebrate and today you shine!

You could be my little sister!! Look at me here:

Lots of purrs from your =^..^= admirers in Montreal, Canada. Our humans, KatMa & Paw-Paw send you kisses, hugs and ear skritches. Live long & prosper in good health, always loved & cherised and adored -- which is what every pet deserves.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Stella what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The one with your paws up made me smile. Is cat-a-tude your middle name? I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella

Stella, You sound as if you are a bit spoiled (laughing). I always say why not? Why even have a pet if you can't spoil him or her or them? She is a very pretty cat and looking good for her age. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC, USA

Good evening beautiful Stella! Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deserving, Cat of the Day! What a beauty you are Stella, in body and spirit! I so enjoyed reading your proud person's most loving, beautifully written tribute! Thanks to a bit of serendipity, you found your way to that perfect fit forever home, to a devoted subject who will love, papmper and cherish you all the days of your life! And in turn, how blessed your Mommy is, having a beautiful best friend in you, sweetheart..."a lady who knows her mind, and always gets what she wants"...You're my kind of girl, Stella!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles (if you're of a mind) to you, beautiful Stella! I hope you and your Mom enjoyed a very happy, love filled day of celebration...you truly are deserving! And here's to many more happy, wonderful, love filled years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    P.S...Your top photo is the best! hehe What a precious poser you are!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Stella, pretty girl! What a lot of tabby-tude you have! How smart of you to awaken your person for a night snack Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety - I wish you many more years together with your caring human!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sassy Stella!

Stella- you are too much-lol! But, you are behaving like a grand dame should, right?
    Enjoy your COTD status!