Thread: available tervuren

available tervuren

Hi everyone,

I was contacted by a lady several months ago looking for a home for her terv. Finally she hit a deadline and needed to have him out ASAP, so I contacted a friend who lives in the same city and she is fostering him now.
    He used to have dog aggression problems, but my friend who is fostering him has I believe 11 or 12 dogs right now (most of them Belgians) and has not had a SINGLE problem, he's been happy and playful with everyone. Gets along really well with cats too.
    He's 5 years old, was neutered at 8 weeks of age. He is registered, in fact I think he's got his papers with him, so he can compete in CKC performance events, and pedigree etc should be an easy one to find out (records on Belgians are very well kept), but his breeder is not reputable so we're not sending him back there. His owner recieved very litle help from the breeder in the first place and the breeder was not willing to take him for rehome; Only for training, which so far he hasn't shown any indication of needing.
    He appears to be a tall boy (likely due to the early neuter), and is a rich mahogony with some black overlay, and lots of coat. Tall highset ears. He needs regular exercise but we're not sure how trustworthy he is offleash; His owner was always afraid of his past dog aggression issues (due to being attacked by a bouvier as a pup, requiring stitches) so she never let him offleash incase there were strange dogs.

If anyone knows someone that is interested, please let me know. He is located in Kamloops, BC. Transportation can probably be arranged.

Sounds like he is in a better home all around.

He also sounds handsome, hope you can share a photo; even if posting that has to wait until he moves on to his furever home.

Aww, I hope he finds a new home. <3
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

I too hope he finds a forever home.
    How was your birthday Monica?

Please , if you can, will you post a picture? Tervs are beautiful dogs!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

My birthday was great. Thanks for asking. We ended up going to Atlantic City instead of Las Vegas because the flights filled up, but we still had fun. Didn't lose any gambling money but didn't really gain any. Lol So it was a good time.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Here are some pictures:

Really hoping that we're able to find a home for him.. he seems to be a very nice dog.

He's so beautiful, what's his name?
    I've Been Frosted