Thread: Budda-Doo!

Budda-Doo!

You are a very handsome boxer and those semi-permanent tattoos you sport are "tres cool". I looked to see if you had one that said "mom".... That is a very cool website and it's great that they (and you) do so much work to help animals in need. It is obvious you have a great life! Keep up the good work and congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY!

What a beautiful Boxer boy you are, Budda-Doo! What wonderful photos of you so proudly modeling your tattoos! (I too was wondering where you're hiding your MOM tattoo!) You are one incredibly hunky-handsome doggie model Budda-Doo, and more importantly, one amazing ambassador for Boxers, for all doggies near and far! Bless you sweetheart, for your dedication to helping so many deserving doggies in need through your work with Pet-Ink; mentoring them, comforting them, helping them adjust to happy, loving forever homes and humans just like yours; for your generous donations to the ASPCA! As you say sweetheart, all pups deserve loving homes, and you are certainly doing all in your power to help make that dream a reality! You are as beatufiul on the inside as you are on the outside! But as the saying goes, all work and no play makes Budda-Doo a dull boy! And I'm so happy to learn that you take some time out from your work to play and enjoy some down time with your family and furry sibs as well!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your beautiful self, and your heartwarming, inspirational story with us today! You truly are one extra special pup, so deserving of our Dog of the Day honors, and I hope your big day in the spotlight is every bit as special as you are! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Budda-Doo! Enjoy a fun day, celebrating with your Boxer brother and Hound sister and humans; riding around the neighborhood in your truck o 4-wheeler, playing tag with your furbro, being spoiled and loved to pieces! Off to check out Pet-Ink!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Budda-Boo!

What a cool doggie you are! Enjoy your DOTD status - cool tats! LOL!

Budda-Doo what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You are the first doggy tattoo modle I've ever seen I think. They look great on you!!! I enjoyed seeing all your pictures and reading about you today. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fabulous Budda-Doo!!!!!

What a wonderfully cool guy you are BD!! You are one of the most well rounded, handsome and studliest dogs we have ever met. Those tattoos are incredibly cool. We would give anything to reach in and pet that gorgeous shiny coat. Such a pretty boy. Sorry for the girly words but it's true!!! Congrats on your big day as our fab DOTD!!!! Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us in Central Florida. Have a great day and happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Budda-Doo, what a handsome boy, and so stylish with your doggie tattoos. Sounds like you are living a wonderful life, and well-deserved it is too. It's nice of you to be friends with the other rescue dogs and show them that life really can be good. Hugs and treats for you today Budda-Doo, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

One lucky dog!

I JUST DROPPED IN TO SAY HI TO A LUCKY DOG. WHY? BECAUSE YOUR TOWN IS ALAN JACKSON'S HOMETOWN IF I HAVE THE FACTS RIGHT! IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE BO! I THINK BEAGLES ROCK. I AM A DAY LATE-BUT BO-HAVE A FUN SUMMER! SUSANSWATLIN518

Correction please

BUDDA BOO-I AM VERY SORRY BUT I POSTED THE ABOVE MESSAGE MEANT FOR ANOTHER DOG-NOT YOU.LOL YOU ARE A GREAT BOXER AND I WAS OBVIOUSLY LOOKING ON A DIFFERENT PART OF PREVIOUS DOGS. ANYWAY-YOUR TATTOOS ARE GREAT AND I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOUA HUG BABE! ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518-AKA NEW YORK CAT LADY!