Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saying Hello

Saying Hello

Guess what? This is Cataholic, logging in under my mom's account, to introduce her to everyone! She has heard me talk about PT, and finally agreed to see it live!

She has three striped boys...Indiana (Indra), Nevada (Nevvie), and Washington (Washy). All tabbies, all rescues, found abandoned at her school (she teaches). Apparently, they thought getting in good with the teacher would pay off, and it did! Plus, straight A's for everyone.

Washy goes in for his, uh, little procedure, tomorrow, so, let's hope things go well!

K, Cataholic is signing off now, and next time, Mom can do her own typing, right?

p.s. Mom has already told me she loves Fister! (and all the others). With bari_d's help...might even get her cats up here.

Welcome Lillycat!! Enjoy your time here....warning: it's addictive!!

We would love to hear all about your kitties...
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Welcome Lillycat! And thanks to Cataholic for getting you started here! I'm sure you'll love it. It's one of the few places on earth you can blab about cats and ohh and aah over pictures and it's entirely normal!!!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Welcome Lillycat!

I am a fan of Cataholic's tux kitties. I can't wait to hear about your kitties too. Between the two of you I bet you will eventually go through all 50 states to name your cats. I am still waiting for one of you to pick the name Vermont.

Welcome Lilycat! What a great idea your daughter got - to introduce you to PT! I'm looking forward to hear more about Indra, Nevvie and Washy! - and perhaps even pics. If you need help with those, you're welcome to PM me and ask.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Welcome Lilycat! I hope you love Pet Talk as much as I do! I look forward to hearing all about your babies. I am Mom to 4 cat boys myself. They are Leroy, Leonardo, Luke and Chester. Welcome again.

Hi "MOM" Glad your catching this addiction too!!!

Now don't be shy, we just love kittiy people around here!!

SO many states, so little time!!!

Welcome LillyCat!

Hope you will come to love it here as much as many of us do. Your daughter is a real addition to PT, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your three tabbies soon.

AmberLee, 'mom' to Perspicacity "Cassy" Purrsonality and Lady Olivia "Livvy" d'Flufferuni
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

WELCOME LILYCAT !!!!

Yeah MOM! I told you how nice they all were, didn't I? And, the bonus??? Now I don't have to tell you every single neat thing that happens on PT!! You can now see it live for yourself.

We will want to hear all about Washy's procedure and visit to the white coats...

Hello and Welcome Lillycat!! I hope you will enjoy it here!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

warm fuzzies are wonderful!!!

to: noahs mommy, miss meow, vermont cat (i am "working on" monte/y for next time! and to randi, momoffuzzyfaces (great name!) and to jenluckenbach, amberlee, lut, tina and of course to that wonderful daughter of my heart! thank you for the "warm fuzzy" welcome that was extended to me.....i appreciate you all!! and as soon as my hurt little wrist has repaired and i become more/somewhat settled at my new home, i hope to become a regular participant......for now know i loooove cats and thank you all for your caring!!!! lilly p.s. you would not believe how long it took to compose this, one letter at a time....i cannot wait till my wrist is "all well"

welcome to pettalk! great, more cat pics soon I hope?

Yes, we definitely need a Ver(mont)e. I have to be partial to that name. My favorite white "lap fungus" (new word, learned here) is Monte!

Welcome to Pet Talk. I am anxious to hear of your cats.