Thread: Adorable Manny!

Adorable Manny!

Hi there precious Manny! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie pup! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your well earned hour in he spotlight! Oh yes, what a fab doggie model you make, Manny! That photo of you sitting in that teacup is priceless! And how cool is that shot of you all decked out in your seafaring gear, all set for a safe, and fun filled day out on the lake! You are one busy, active, life loving pupper; diminutive in stature perhaps, but giant sized when it comes to spunk and spirit and heart!

We are so, so very grateful to Angels for Animals for rescuing you from that wretched house of horrors that is the puppy-mill! And grateful to your wonderful forever family for providing you with the happiest, fullest, most love filled life imaginable! I only wish that all doggies, especially those abused and neglected as you once were, could know the happiness and days of peace and contentment and love that you are now enjoying, and will be for all the years of your life!

Congratulations and lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, adorable Manny! Hope you and your wonderful family enjoy the happiest day of celebration, and a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marvelous Manny!

What a lil' cutie you are, Manny! I love your pics!
    Please enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi Manny!!!!!!!!!

We are in love again here in Florida!!!
    SQUEALS!!!!!!!! MORE SQUEALS!!!!! Such a dapper and handsome young man you are, Mr. Manny. We're thrilled you were rescued from a terrible puppy mill. Our wish is that one day all mills will be non existent. Please accept a million kisses from two gorgeous Chi babes down south. Va va va voom!!!! What a looker!!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!!! We wish you happiness always!!! How about some belly rubs for Spuds?

Love Daisy and Delilah in HOT Sunny Florida(we will travel to meet good looking guys like you

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Manny,

My, you are a good looking fellow. It's great to know that your
    loving spirit was not broken by the awful place you came from. A million
    thanks for your family that found you & gave you a home with people
    who know what loving a pupper really means. Congratulations on being
    our honored & deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh! Thumpity Thump goes my heart! What a handsome, regal little guy you are Manny! I couldn't be happier that you have a forever, loving home! And, I agree, you are so photogenic! Such a classic model! Oh Joy! Sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses on your very special day and forever!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Manny, you are such a cutie pie sitting there in that cup with such a satisfied look on your face. How happy I am that your mommy found you and gave you a wonderful home and a wonderful life. You are such a good role model too; wearing your life vest when you go out on the water. Wish I could give you a kiss on that sweet little face. Congratulations dear Manny, on being our DOTD.

Manny

ohhhhh, Manny, you are so cute. You brought a smile to my face when I saw your photos. I'm so glad you were rescued and now you have a wonderful family. Congrats on being DOTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    We are in love again here in Florida!!!
    SQUEALS!!!!!!!! MORE SQUEALS!!!!! Such a dapper and handsome young man you are, Mr. Manny. We're thrilled you were rescued from a terrible puppy mill. Our wish is that one day all mills will be non existent. Please accept a million kisses from two gorgeous Chi babes down south. Va va va voom!!!! What a looker!!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!!! We wish you happiness always!!! How about some belly rubs for Spuds?

Love Daisy and Delilah in HOT Sunny Florida (we will travel to meet good looking guys like you

Yay, yay, yay! I knew that D&D would be squealing with delight when they saw you, Manny, handsome Chi guy! How nice you look in your life vest and even nicer in your Ohio State bandana! You are a terrific example for us all to use life vests I hope you have had a wonderful day as the Dog of the Day, and that Spuds Kitty got to celebrate a little too =^..^= Big hugs to you, cutie! Please come back and visit us again!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678