Thread: Can we have some baby updates?

Can we have some baby updates?

I'd really love to hear some updates on our PT babies! I haven't seen any lately and I'm sure a lot of the "babies" on here are getting really big! I'll share some pictures of Lyra in the next post.

Lyra is now almost 16 months and very active. She loves playing outside and playing with the pets. She is starting to talk a bit more and understands quite a bit of what we say. She's also VERY independent and likes to do things her own way! Here are a few recent pictures:

awww.. so cute!!.. my kid had that same farm.. he loooved it.. haha.. even just a few months ago.. while packing he was still playing with it.. lol..

she´s so big now.. and very very cute!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

She is adorable!

BTW- I love your duct tape on the babygate idea! My cats have lost a lot of fur...(oh, my...I just had an instant flash..maybe you do it for your daughter, to keep the rough edges out of her way!).

Lyra is so cute!!! I can't believe how fast she's growing.

My little guy is 5 months old now. He loves to roll, laughs at my games and makes my heart melt. He's my little giggle box. I love waking up to his babbling and smiles every morning. He's still pretty much exclusively breastfed, but we're just bringing solids into the picture...slowly. He tried rice cereal for the first time yesterday. We'll 'really' start solids at 6 months. For now, its just a little taste of rice cereal every now and then.

Baby M loves his daddy and gets so excited when he gets home from work. He loves sitting in his car seat because he knows it means we're going out! Its such a joy to have him in our family. I love my baby. Can't believe how fast the time is flying.

Oh, gosh, we'd love to be able to see him, Popcornbird! Don't worry, we never give out names or addresses or anything! Is he imitating his feathered siblings at all? How does he react to them?
    I've Been Frosted

Topher is 2 weeks old. So far he's been a very easy baby. I've been meaning to post his birth story in the 2010 baby thread, hopefully I'll get a chance soon.

Here are a couple pictures

- Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Awww! He's so cute.
    Does Nathan like having a little brother??

Lyra is such a beautiful little girl.

Here is Malcom, now 13 months old...

Here is Tyler; She is now 8 months old. She is almost walking, and crawling like crazy. She shows me where her nose is, instigates peek-a-boo by herself, and waves hello and buh-bye, and high fives. Her vocabulary has gone through the roof lately, saying silly jibberish all the time. She is just too funny! She is still nursing, and eating a ton of different foods now. She sleeps well throug the night and her naps are doing really well too. She is such a funny baby, she always makes me laugh.

With her cousin, Hunter

Taking off her pants lol

Out for Chinese food, eatign watermelon and tofu

Playing with her sunscreen

such cute babies..
    Topher looks so calm and placid.. aww... can´t believe he´s 2 weeks already

I love the messy eating one of Malcolm... eating cake is fun.. they are quite fun at that stage.. lol

and Tyler has some of the funniest facial expressions I´ve seen.. always makes me giggle.. hehe
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh my, all these cute babies are looking so much older!

Baby M sounds like he's a fun baby. That is such a great age, too.

Christopher is a handsome baby! He really looks alert for being only 2 weeks old.

Malcom is getting so big, and I love the slide picture. He looks so proud of himself! So cute.

And Tyler has such a cute smile, and gorgeous eyes!

Hopefully we will get some more updates, too!