Thread: Baby

Baby

Baby oh Baby you have joined the generation of spoiled pets on PetTalk. lol I loved reading your story, and what a cutie pie you are. Pica sounds like a wonderful friend and I am sorry to hear that she has her wings clipped and can't fly like a bird with you.
    I'll bet that was so funny in the pet store when they had to take out every bird in the store for your approval, but whats a gal supposed to do when she is checking for a roommate?
    Your life sounds wonderful with Mom, talk about "free as a bird" I think that is your life now. It does sound like you might get into a little mischief once in a while chewing the cables, but a birds gotta do what a birds gotta do. lol
    CONGRATULATIONS, dear, sweet, devilish little BABY Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Baby
    You are such a character! I loved seeing your pictures and reading all about your life. Guess we know who rules the roost in your home, don't we, sweetie? Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Oh, beautiful Baby!! You surely landed in the lap of luxury and LOVE!!! I don't think there ever was a more pampered "baby" than you cutie pie!! You are such a character! You might be a birdie brat, but as far as I'm concerned, all our feathered, furry, scaly friends deserve just such as life as you have been blessed with! I want to wish you a very,very special day of celebration, filled with....but I have a feeling that 's your type of day, every day!! Congratulations to you beautiful Baby! I will always remember you as a most memorable and deserving, very special Sunday Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I don't know what to say, except, "beautiful". Oh, Baby, you made me swoon when I saw your picture!!! You love life, you are loved, and that is the BEST life for a Cockatiel!!!

Hugs and best wishes to you on your special day!!! Congratulations!!!

Logan, Roger Cockatiel and Millie Cockatiel

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Baby you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! And you look JUST like my Popcorn baby! You are such a deserving POTD! Congratulations on being chosen as our special POTD! I hope you get lots of millet and yummy treats on your very special day!