Thread: URGENT!!!!!! Sweet Annie to be killed in a day or so!!!!

URGENT!!!!!! Sweet Annie to be killed in a day or so!!!!

Sweet Annie is a 16 year old girl whose owners dumped her at the vet to be killed (sorry, euthanize is too polite a term) because they didn't want to bother with her.

Is there ANYONE (other than me) that can take this poor girl in??? She's a real lovebug.

Here's the post:

Hi All,

I am desperately trying to find a home or foster for this sweet girl. She is 16 years old and was turned into the vet with a euthanasia request by an older couple. The vet cleaned her up and shaved her mats and she is good as new. A real sweetheart and a lap cat too! I am attaching pictures, please do what you can to network her. She can not stay at the vet forever and will be PTS any day now. Transport is available and she is in SE CT.
    Thanks so much!
    Lisa

She's in SE CT. Can ANYONE please help get this girl a home or even a foster home!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

And as always I will help with the transport, any where from Boston to Baltimore.
    GILL & Crew;