I know there are many WoW players on PT, so whos excited about Cata?!?!

Trevor has a Beta account on the US PTR so I've gotten to see a portion of the New expansion. I plan to make a toon on his account so I can play & learn how to play Alliance, as Trevor has switched to a new server (Alterac Mountains) to join a world top 10 guild, & it happened to be Alliance... Boo!

Since I have to switch to Alliance (wont be switching servers or factions until my bank account has sold all his stuff, as he makes between 500~1000g/day. I plan to play the new Werewolf race when its made live <- Not sure when that will be, or if it already is live. So soon Brisquet will be a Werewolf & not cool Taurn (cow), so her name wont be nearly as cool At least werewolves are cool, right, RIGHT? lol

so back to Cata....

The water effects are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! The new cities are pretty darn sweet looking too. Orgamar is neat & errr ummmm The alliance City that has the huge harbor is WICKED looking from the sky, it looks like a real city its just amazing looking & HUGE! <-flying is sooo awesome in the old world

Time to brag...(you can brag too!!!)

Brisquet has recently gotten her Loremaster, & 3000 quests. Took a while but was fairly easy as I used the wowhead addons to help track my quests so I knew which ones I hadn't completed.

So now that I have quests to do, I've decided to work on Rep. I became Exalted with Sporeggar yesterday. I grinded the 1 quest for about 4hrs straight to go from Friendly~Exalted. The little Sporebat thing is sooo cute!! It can even fly with me on my Albino Drake.. Mind you the little guy has a fetish with my Drakes rear end, but meh, its still a cute little pet lol

I'm about 50% revered with Netherwing & Cannot WAIT to hit exalted so I can buy ALL the Nether Drakes as they are sooo cool!! Oh & so I can get closer to 100 Mounts... I have about 52 right now.

I have my Little Fawn & its sooooo cute! Its runs/jumps just like a real deer as it follows you... Too cute!

I also received a Sea Turtle 2 days ago & it has been a great help so far

Ok, WoW friends, Blab away!!!

My Sea Turtle beside Speedy the Turtle

My Spirit Bear (old pic)